• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

All these “Prime”Fedor vs Stipe threads need to stop....

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Everybody, even the biggest morons on this site who started watching “UFC” when Forrest vs Bonner put on that “masterpiece” KNOW Stipe would get Zulu’d/Sylvia’d.

The REAL question is Prime Ken Sharmrock vs Stipe...that would be a back and forth battle like Shamrock vs Severn 2.

I got Prime Ken via 3rd kneebar after Stipe gasses.

tumblr_odu6ymtSKU1qd4esao1_400.gifv

<Fedor23>

You are being too harsh on Stipe. Shamrock never had that kinda title reign or defences.

Timmeh is a better comparison

The Heavyweight Wars of Sherdog never get old Lol, sometimes I can't help but grab some Beverages, and watch as these Die Hard fans go at each other for 10+ pages strong.

I get being passionate, but I feel like this is a Hill some of these fans are ACTUALLY willing to die on.

You are being too harsh on Stipe. Shamrock never had that kinda title reign or defences.

Timmeh is a better comparison
Ken fought better competition. HOFers not senior citizens who were ranked 17 years ago.

Everybody, even the biggest morons on this site who started watching “UFC” when Forrest vs Bonner put on that “masterpiece” KNOW Stipe would get Zulu’d/Sylvia’d.

The REAL question is Prime Ken Sharmrock vs Stipe...that would be a back and forth battle like Shamrock vs Severn 2.

<Fedor23>
Stipe is much more skilled than Timmy ever was.

What I would have liked to see was an Arlovski in his prime vs Stipe. The version of Arlovski we got to see fight Stipe was still solid, but he was nowhere near the man who knocked out Ben Rothwell and Roy Nelson in 2008.

All these threads would be so unnecessary if Feardor hadn't ducked the UFC. Just so you know, Feardor has had more fights since PRIDE FC folded, than he had with PRIDE FC. These fights could have been his UFC record. LOL

So, all you "but but but PRIDE FC had the best HWs back in the day..." need to stop dreaming of pink unicorns who poop ice cream. LOL

If it wasn't for all the Fedor cockriders we wouldn't have so many of these threads.

<Fedor23>
<Waaah>

<Fedor23>
stipe is about zulu level so it makes sense.......

i guess trolling is fun for you......

gotta love any threat about....
all these threads about <thred topic I want to stop> need to stop
hmm....now just let me make a thread on it first!!

looking back why couldn't shamrock sub royce? i dont get it? he trained grappling. its not like he was new to it. the guy was massive and roided out and moved really well on the ground. royce wasn't that special with jiujitsu if he was that much better than shamrock how bad was shamrock?

Back