All finish main card tomorrow

Have you seen Yusuff's fight on contender series vs Beastboy? One of the most watched fights in contender series history, almost 4 million views. Dude is a savage, and a future star for sure. Brunson on the other hand is the very definition of a gatekeeper.

Amazing fight

You just jinxed it foo...

All fights gonna end in boring sd

You just jinxed it foo...

All fights gonna end in boring sd
I have a lot of trust in 4 oz gloves. You won't believe how many wmma not go the distance bets I have placed. I never learn.

DC tko 4 Stipe
Nate tko 3 Pettis
Romero ko 3 Costa

Last edited:
Lol imagine if Costa vs Romero goes to decision

I'd be like........wtf mang

I meant assuncao
I know — I was supplementing your response to the guy who somehow though stipe by subbing dc is more likely

Not only is what you said valid — the complete lack of submissions in stipes game is also a huge factor

The fight against ngannou really show a lot — if he couldn’t sub ngnannou no way he comes close to subbing dc unless he really hurts him prior

Cormier KOs Stipe again, rnd 2.

Pettis decisions Diaz

Costa TKOs Romero

Yusuff TKOs Benitez

Tbh, I have no idea what Brunson is doing on the main card, just as confused as I was whenever CB Dolloway was on a main card.

Brunson ko'd Machida, damn near beat Romero, beat Lorenz Larkin, ko'd Uriah Hall.

I know — I was supplementing your response to the guy who somehow though stipe by subbing dc is more likely

Not only is what you said valid — the complete lack of submissions in stipes game is also a huge factor

The fight against ngannou really show a lot — if he couldn’t sub ngnannou no way he comes close to subbing dc unless he really hurts him prior
Doubt he would even attempt a sub should he end up in an advantageous position. Seemed fairly confident about grappling with DC the first time around we'll see if he just tries to avoid clinching up

Doubt he would even attempt a sub should he end up in an advantageous position. Seemed fairly confident about grappling with DC the first time around we'll see if he just tries to avoid clinching up

I think he made the mistake of trying to avoid it too much — he needs to let his hands go and if he gives up a td he can work his way up

Nah bro the bookies have Stipe to win by sub at 12/1. Where as Assuncao is 14/1. Crazy.

Stipe gonna try kick DC on the outside and wants nothing to do with DC's clinch game.

My predictions:

Stipe vs DC (Decision)
Diaz vs Pettis (Decision)
Romero vs Costa (Decision)
Benitez vs Yusuff (Decision)
Brunson vs Heinisch (Decision)
This is an anti-jinxing post so, with all those mystical powers fighting each other, I predict mixed results.

@NorrisB
59522-1635226.png

Back