Crime All charges dropped against Jussie Smollett

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim fox and him need jail times example needs to be set. We want to find and destroy real racism and get rid of corruption for the wealthy and famous

Asked some Chicago people I know about this Dan Webb guy that was appointed as the special prosecutor to investigate Kim Foxx's handling of this.

They say he was one of those useful "registered Republican" attorneys who supported Obama, Hillary and Bill Clinton in the past. In the vein of a Mueller or Comey. The kind of guy who would be hired as pundit by CNN to trash Republicans while claiming to be one. They don't hold any faith this will lead anywhere. This is the kind of guy they would pick to clear Foxx instead. Not surprising.

Well,...fuck.

He knows too many powerful people.

And he has been knighted.

No jail time. In fact I will bet the city settles.

He is going to get paid for being a race baiting hustler.

Maybe politics is his next move?

Our generation's Al Sharpton?

They are going to make an example of this fool

They are going to make an example of this fool
you're gonna be let down unfortunately

jussie will leave court like

AdorableSharpCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

you're gonna be let down unfortunately

jussie will leave court like

AdorableSharpCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif
Nope, the state of IL are pissed. The police union is going to fight this as hard as they can. They will get justice from jussie

Hey Mods, how about an edit to this title

Nope, the state of IL are pissed. The police union is going to fight this as hard as they can. They will get justice from jussie
as much as i'd like to see him get a reality check i doubt it'll happen

either way will give me a good chuckle

Can a mod update thread title?

U.S. Associated Press

Special prosecutor named to look into Jussie Smollett case

A Chicago judge on Friday named a special prosecutor to look into why state prosecutors abruptly dropped charges against actor Jussie Smollett that accused him of staging a racist, anti-gay attack against himself. Cook County Judge Michael Toomin's appointment of former U.S. Attorney Dan Webb raises the possibility that the special prosecutor could bring new charges against the former "Empire" actor. Smollett, who is black and gay, maintains that the January attack was real and wasn't staged.

Special prosecutor to review actor Jussie Smollett's case - judge

Reuters

Jussie Smollett case: Dan Webb appointed special prosecutor in 'Empire' actor's case

KFSN – Fresno

Also, you can reminisce in this oldie but goodie I saw when searching for this thread:
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/jussie-smollett-v2-the-saga-continues.3916945/
I have a better idea. Start the next version of this, this one is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back