All belts will be in USA in 2013

HW belt is in Mexico, GSP ain't losing, Aldo ain't losing and LW belt belongs to Jesus so Israel I guess?

Also, if Nick Diaz were to beat GSP the belt would be going to Stockton which is a third world country.

Who's taking Middleweight and Featherweight? Not Weidman or Edgar.

barao will get schooled by cruz the rightful belt holder, silva will lose to weidman, and koch will get aldo's

edit oh and hendricks over gsp

Well, I hate to shit all over your crystal ball but Koch has as much for Aldo as I do for Cain. Cruz won't even be back in 2013 probably. Mcdonald has a better chance than Cruz.

Don't quit your day job..

Not just Dana, Cains fans aren't waving the Stars and Stripes.

C'mon, man. Let other countries get what they can take. I love the idea of each belt being in a different country so to speak. Brazil vs America can get boring. Bring on the Bispings, Cung Les, and Overeems of the world.

Let's be honest about something:

Cain may be of Mexican heritage, but he's not a Mexican. The HW belt is in the US as of tonight...

That said, I'd disagree with the OP entirely.

At the of 2013:

HW: Overeem

LHW: Still Jones

MW: Still Anderson, srsly don't know who the hell you expect to come take this belt. Lombard has potential, in theory, but I think he's way too short/brawler-esque to really be a danger to Anderson.

WW: There's a very small chance Hendricks takes it from GSP, at which point I see Rory becoming the champ or GSP winning it back in a rematch. That belt is staying at tri-star with GSP or Rory. I'd put a slim chance of Maia holding it, if he can get it from Rory (meaning GSP loses to Diaz, then Rory beats Diaz down)

LW: Bendo, maybe Pettis, but I think Bendo has improved more since the first fight

Featherweight: Aldo is going to beat Edgar, badly... And Aldo's p4p stock will climb.

Bantamweight: Renan Barao beats Cruz when Cruz comes back too early from injury. Cruz gets re injured, and is never the same fighter.

Flyweight: All 4 of the flyweights from the tourney are capable of holding that belt.

Womens: Ronda Rousey via lack of credible talent/competition

Back