All aboard the King Mo warwagon!

Like this
[YT]DTsggT8LY1M[/YT]

Yeah, I mean with that glass chin that Rampage has, I'll be putting all my money on a Mo KO lol

Seriously though, this may be his last hoorah. Rampage's last ever "beef" fight. He needs to come in there, ready to stop takedowns and throw bombs. All it's gonna take is one short uppercut from Mo and he'll be done with the trying to stand and trade with Rampage. I just hope Rampage can stop the takedown, and stop Mo from laying on him.

Fighters don't get good ground and pound on Rampage. He's too strong, so I don't see Mo's ground and pound being too much of a problem....hopefully.

Your wagon may have a few issues.

oldnew.jpg

I'm one of the few Mo fans on Sherdog. He's looked rather poor since his multiple knee surgeries, but Rampage is nothing special nowadays. It's certainly a winnable fight for Mo.

Yeah, I mean with that glass chin that Rampage has, I'll be putting all my money on a Mo KO lol

Seriously though, this may be his last hoorah. Rampage's last ever "beef" fight. He needs to come in there, ready to stop takedowns and throw bombs. All it's gonna take is one short uppercut from Mo and he'll be done with the trying to stand and trade with Rampage. I just hope Rampage can stop the takedown, and stop Mo from laying on him.

Fighters don't get good ground and pound on Rampage. He's too strong, so I don't see Mo's ground and pound being too much of a problem....hopefully.

I doubt rampage will be able to hold mo in his guard or really even pose much danger from there as far as subs go. I envision Mo will be active with transitions, elbows, and just straight get back to his feet quick only to immediately throw pages legs aside while coming in hard with that big shot. Rampage could easily resemble a turtle on its back unable to get up quickly while Mo uses his agility, explosiveness, and wrestling background to have his way with him down there especially after the 1st round and page gets a little tired.

that isn't rampage knocking someone out off his back. it's mo knocking someone out from on top. could you please pay attention.

Maybe you should be the one paying attention lol. Spikemma said he wanted to.see them stand and trade and I replied with its pretty hard to trade shots with mo when you are flat on your back and he is unloading those big shots and then I followed up with that video for an example.

Edit: I dont.mean to.come.off.like.a.dick. Its a pretty big card tonight and we are all.excited and alot of people.probably didnt sleep.last night in anticipation of it. Cheers

Rampage hasn't looked that great in the last couple years, but Mo has looked like crap his last few fights. I think Mo will get him down early, but I don't see him doing any damage, and eventually Page will catch him with something on the feet and put him to sleep. I do think Mo is a great athlete and a "coulda-been" mma champ, but injuries have devastated his career.

Would have loved to have seen this around 2011. Oh well, better late than never. I'm aboard the Mowagon.

Page is a shadow of his former self, but in his Bellator fighta he's came out swinging with bad intentions. He either catches Mo early when Mos testing the standup or later when Mo gasses.

Page is a shadow of his former self, but in his Bellator fighta he's came out swinging with bad intentions. He either catches Mo early when Mos testing the standup or later when Mo gasses.

I don't think any gameplan that relies on his opponent gassing is going to be to Rampage's benefit. Both have pretty suspect gas tanks at this point.

I fear that Mo never really recovered hundred percent from that staph infection...that Zayats fight was horrible. He could barely take Zayats down.

I just hope this is good fight. I do kind of hope Rampage wins though don't want to see Newton vs Mo 3 and the whole Page not wanting to fight newton but newton being down is interesting

Back