ALL ABOARD THE CARLOS FELIPE WAR WAGON

images

I like him, dude comes to bang. I'm not sure how good he is yet but he has an iron chin and he's not afraid to rely on it to land shots on the other dude.

I always love a good chubby HW fight to start a night.

What do you think guys ?
Bum rush 1st round KO or sloppy gassed HW decision (my personnal favorite)?

Man everyone saying neither of these guys can finish but Collier has folded before and Felipe loves coming forward.

LOL. Carlos Felipe doesn't deserve his own band wagon. At least yet.
Anyway, he is stopping Colier and Colier is getting cut.

The whole Top 15 is ducking Carlos Felipe, that's a fact. Maybe because he is the most dangerous prospect at HW or maybe because nobody knows who he is... Nevertheless, you will never see Ngannou, Jones or Stipe call him out.

The whole Top 15 is ducking Carlos Felipe, that's a fact. Maybe because he is the most dangerous prospect at HW or maybe because nobody knows who he is... Nevertheless, you will never see Ngannou, Jones or Stipe call him out.
Ngannou is shook, Jones is already ducking Ryan Spann and Stipe is saying something but nobody can understand him.

lol no im joking
This fight sucks. Why does the UFC decide to sign fat MW's and put them against eachother. Both could make MW (Collier has) Carlos fought Tafa who could as well. Collier fought Villante who can at least make LHW, Yorgan de Castro could at least make LHW easy. They have a tendency to put these fat ass MW's in there. THey talk about their cardio because they don't have muscle for HW that's why when they fight actual HW's they get smashed.

OKAY GUY WHERE DO YOU RANK CARLOS FELIPE AMONG THE GOAT ?? I HAVE HIM AT #15798 NOW

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back