Media ALL ABOARD: That "Blessed" Express WAR WAGON!!!

MAX HOLLOWAY WEIGHS IN AT 155 ON THE DOT, LET'S GO!
image.png

It is what it is.

Max Holloway is going to put a clinic on Dustin tomorrow. Coming fresh off a murder in Toronto against Ortega.
The it is what it is Express is loading passengers to Atlanta, Georgia.

ALL ABOARD!!

Dustin is about to get blessed for 5 rounds straight.

xT8qB0sJy6TqjgBE7S.gif

#BlessedEra

Poirier has shitty enough fight IQ to be sucked into this kind of slugfest which will heavily favor the better striker with the better chin....

don't bleed

just bleed

it don't matter, mark me down as present.

I want to see Poirier take it, but I honestly don't see him winning this unless he can really hurt and stop Max. Likely scenario is that Max puts it on him and gets him out within 3.

Would love for Blessed to pop Kebob's gooseegg.

One step at a time.

Blessed v. Diamond is a great fight!

Till the motherfuckin wheels come off!

I fucking HATE this fight, I'm a huge fan of both and can't pick anyone to get behind, they're both deserving of all the good things life brings, they both put the work in, they both fight like animals and they're both decent human beings.
Fucking fight bums me out before its even started .

I fucking HATE this fight, I'm a huge fan of both and can't pick anyone to get behind, they're both deserving of all the good things life brings, they both put the work in, they both fight like animals and they're both decent human beings.
Fucking fight bums me out before its even started .

I felt the same way but i have chosen a side. I like Dustin but there is no way i can't jump on board the blessed express for another ride

I'm In

War Max..............

I felt the same way but i have chosen a side. I like Dustin but there is no way i can't jump on board to blessed express for another ride

I'm In

War Max..............
I just need time mate, few days...weeks maybe.
I'll get there.

Back