All Aboard for the Bryce Hypetrain!

He's not in the short list of the fighters on the roster most likely to split the atom, but I honestly want him to humble poor man's Georgian Conor

I enjoy this good’ol boy immensely. He’s a goddamn character.
I’m leaning towards him getting beat up by Topuria, who I also enjoy watching as well. But I would neither be surprised nor upset if Bryce gits er’ done.

Has it been mentioned yet that he’s not only the goat of MMA, but he’s also the best rapper alive.

Love flat earther Bryce, but doesn't he have 1 lose? Lol
Also, Topuria is gonna beat the dog piss out Bryce imo.

You can tell who the soy boy liberals are. I don’t give a shit what he believes in. I’m not trying to date him I’m trying to watch entertaining fights.

Yeah I'm going with Bryce by submission. Despite what people think of his personality no one can deny his fighting talent long as he wins is all good.

I agree, don't really care about the flat earth / drilled my own nuts gimmick he's got going, but I'll be here to watch him fight all day long.

If his gimmick isn't a gimmick, though, Jesus Christ, we need to keep that belt away from him.

Imagine if he was the face of MMA on the global stage...

<6>

Bryce is as real as it gets. He isn't some fake liberal soyboy. Reality check is coming soon for you.

Big fan of Bryce, dude is just a character. Topuria is no joke but I think thug can outwrestle him

LOL that people hate you because you think the world is different than what you think it is...

thug%20nasty.gif

The dude can fight. I still haven't figured out if he's trolling or if he's legit dumb as a brick.

I can ride this train.

Glad he got his camo shorts.

He's a bit dumb though.

Never would have imagined he would be doing as well as he has. I got Topuria though. I think he has more finishing ability and the fight starts standing.

Back