Aljo doesn't look hurt at all

I hurt my neck in camp. I was about 8 percent body fat. I looked great.
Still wasn’t cleared to fight

clearly you'v never had spinal issues.
Aljo is in fighting shape, he was prepared to fight, just ducked it, cause he knows he can't win. He is hoping Sand beats Yan for him, or at least Yan is hurt and the fight is postponed again.

I know he beat Sandhagen before, but fighting him is no treat either. Aljo needs to get back to work

Why believe Bisping and not Aljo?

giphy.gif
<[analyzed}>

he didn't say he was injured. he just his body isn't where it should be cardio wise after his neck surgery in april. i can believe aljo when he says when fatigued he's experiencing cramping in his neck he doesn't when he's fresh. he had neck surgery in april and like a dumb-ass expected a quick turnaround in october. i'll never understand why people take recovery processes for granted.

I imagine the UFC forced his hand and rushed him to return too soon, which is why he had to pull out in the first place and look like the bad guy here. Had they just been patient and waited until he was actually ready to go, he wouldn't have received all of this backlash, but I feel that they knew this was going to happen and wanted it this way. They've had it out for the man ever since his complaints about fighter pay back in the day, which is why he was passed over for a title shot in the first place against Sandhagen leading to the undeserved title fight between Yan and Aldo. Aljo should of been crowned champ after the Sandhagen fight, so him winning the title by DQ was just the MMA gods setting things right, IMO

I imagine the UFC forced his hand and rushed him to return too soon, which is why he had to pull out in the first place and look like the bad guy here. Had they just been patient and waited until he was actually ready to go, he wouldn't have received all of this backlash, but I feel that they knew this was going to happen and wanted it this way. They've had it out for the man ever since his complaints about fighter pay back in the day, which is why he was passed over for a title shot in the first place against Sandhagen leading to the undeserved title fight between Yan and Aldo. Aljo should of been crowned champ after the Sandhagen fight, so him winning the title by DQ was just the MMA gods setting things right, IMO
That makes sense, I can believe that. The UFC just did Francis dirty as well. Also, is there any chance you can change ur profile pic to this?
2ps7nw0etcp01.jpg

I think it’s the same thing in this case. The fight is in Abu Dhabi so the ufc is basically the commission I believe. I may be in correct, however.
Hmmm. Tons of searching but I can’t find anything that says any doctor’s told him he can’t fight.

Hmmm. Tons of searching but I can’t find anything that says any doctor’s told him he can’t fight.

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id...in-sterling-pulled-ufc-title-fight-due-injury

"According to sources, Sterling (20-3) was denied medical clearance by doctors for the five-round fight. The UFC has not announced an official change to the card, but is discussing the creation of an interim title in Sterling's absence, per sources. The UFC 267 event will still take place on Oct. 30 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates."

Looks in fighting shape. Duck the champ Yan officially confirmed.

timed:

Its a tragedy a man of that character ever got to be called Champion. Loved the act after the Yan fight, laughed my ass of at the faces he was pulling. Especially making a show of denying the belt and then an hour later waving it around at a house party. All you need to see right there.

Last edited:
Aljo is in fighting shape, he was prepared to fight, just ducked it, cause he knows he can't win. He is hoping Sand beats Yan for him, or at least Yan is hurt and the fight is postponed again.

Not busting your balls here.. But didn't Aljo fail a mandatory medical exam by an outside Doc? (DoctorStoppage) See what I did there?

I do think Aljo is happy to stretch out his reign via circumstance, but I bet it's not very satisfying.

If he returns in less than a year from nick surgery... That's not too bad...

clearly you haven’t. Aljo injured his spine while in prime condition. Muscle and core strength go a long with with spinal injuries. If his injury was really serious it would take a few years to see a difference really if he was still moving around

Back