Aljamain Sterling: 'Entitled' Dominick Cruz just wants to sit, watch ‘real contenders’ eliminate eac

the BW GOAT can do whatever he wants.

even a past his prime post injuries cruz would embarrass sterling.

also lol at that annoying dork The Domin8tor getting banned.

im not too fond of this fight and cruz is one of my all time faves. hes sat out for 2 years and cody pieced him up his last fight.

rather see tj vs moraes/assuncao and cruz can jump in with the other or even sterling

Aljamain is right imo. But I have no beef with the Cruz-TJ rematch. Cruz has paid his dues already and seems like he's at the end of his career. I'd like to see him in the biggest fights available.

Cruz is too risky to book in a title fight, the guy has more pull outs than actual fights!!. I say give Moreas the shot against Dillasnake

>Entitled

This guy has ZERO relevant wins in MMA, managed to get OUTSTRUCK by Caraway, lost his next fight, and got FLATLINED by Moraes just recently...

Marlon-Moraes.png

Not a good look for Sterling

Of course Cruz will get the shot, he already holds a W over TJ

Its like Sterling is stupid or something
How is he stupid? Dom hasn't done shit in terms of fighting since he got embarrassed by Cody, and he expects to automatically be gifted a title shot after a loss???

Sterling has been putting in work. Everything Sterling said has factual basis. Is it because your dumb ass disagrees or maybe dislikes Sterling, that you think he's stupid?

UFC desperately needs names to sell PPVs. Cruz may not be a huge name, but he is known and his comeback story against TJ in 2016 is still floating around. They probanly don't want to risk him injuring himself against another contender. Not the best policy, I agree.
Yeah, im sure this is all about names and money. It's easier to sell Cruz than an unknown Moraes.
But this is just because the UFC is so shitty and lazy when it comes to promotion. Need stars can't come along if you don't invest in them.
It's so stupidly short sighted

>Entitled

This guy has ZERO relevant wins in MMA, managed to get OUTSTRUCK by Caraway, lost his next fight, and got FLATLINED by Moraes just recently...

Marlon-Moraes.png
And Dominick in his last fight, got clowned by a one trick pony in Garbrandt, so what's your point?

Dominick Cruz is doing the same thing as Gustafsson. Both of them have other sources of revenue so they sit back and cherry pick their opponents who they think they can beat or who gives them a good payday.
Best way of counter acting this is that nobody chooses to fight them back.
Aljamain Sterling is not going to be anywhere near that title for a good while. Took a whooping from Marlon 'Krillin' Moraes and lost a boring fight to Assuncao (I watched that fight live and it was so crap).

And Dominick in his last fight, got clowned by a one trick pony in Garbrandt, so what's your point?

What’s my point? Lol uninformed are you on the sport? Cruz lost a decision in a Title Fight after going UNDEFEATED for nearly a decade over 13 fights...

For a nobody to call out one of MMAs greats is just laughable

Sterling is 100% right but people are gonna shit on him because he’s not well liked.

Moraes should get the shot and Cruz should face Assunscao for number one contender.

Yes I realize Assunscao beat Moraes by split decision but he already fought TJ twice and was dominated last time. This division needs new matchups and Cruz doesn’t deserve shit. It’s not like he KO’d TJ when they fought.

I agree.

I’m also getting sick of the push and the prominence the UFC gives Dom.
It’s not like he’s that popular or anything, to be appearing on tv ads and to have become an arrogant fixture in the broadcast booth.

Can Cruz even fight anymore? He absolutely doesn't deserve a shot at the belt. To think so is completely silly, and I'm a big Cruz fan. Wow you beat TJ years ago. Did that get Assuncao a title shot? No. You have to actually fight to win a belt. That title shot coming off a loss shit only works when you're in a dead division like LHW or HW, BW is fucking stacked. Several guys are more worthy than Cruz, and it's a shame because I want to see Cruz get back in there and fight but i'm just not sure about the state of his health. He's had 4 fights in the last 7 years.

I wouldn't mind seeing the TJ rematch because I like Cruz and I don't think his body would let him climb the ladder so it would be his last day in the sun or whatever but he hasn't earned it in the cage.

Last edited:
I could see the UFC giving Dom a shot simply because he’s still the biggest name in the division but what happens when he sits out anther 18 months due injury? The man has got to be nearing the end of his career sooner or later. I feel like the division has finally recovered from the last time he sat on the belt for two years due to injury and is finally interesting.

Think Dom is amazing fighter, but Sterling is right in what he says

He is right. Cruz is a top guy, but if you fight so little you got to drop down on the rankings. It's going to be almost two years he fought for the last time. You can't be #1 contender for that long if you don't fight.

What’s my point? Lol uninformed are you on the sport? Cruz lost a decision in a Title Fight after going UNDEFEATED for nearly a decade over 13 fights...

For a nobody to call out one of MMAs greats is just laughable
Sterling is not a nobody. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about. Study up and hit me back when you can have an intelligent MMA conversation.

Also Dominick got CLOWNED in his title fight against Cody, and his win against TJ was questionable.

Sterling is 100% right, Cruz acts like an entitled guy. No way he deserves a title shot, if he gets one he's getting slept. TJ has improved leaps and bounds since their last fight, Cruz has gotten older, more injured, and inactive.

Back