Aljamain Sterling celebrating his world title win

He did the same thing weidman did vs Mousasi. He knew he was about to be finished so he got on his hands and hoped for an illegal strike.

I would get banned for what I am really thinking about this.

"Aljamain" ... it's all in the name

LOL Odds are that you're in the WR posting racist shit all day long under your main account, but you broke out a burner to post this in the heavies.

He did the same thing weidman did vs Mousasi. He knew he was about to be finished so he got on his hands and hoped for an illegal strike.

Did any of you dumbfucks actually watch the fight? Yan grabbed a headlock off of a shot and pushed Sterling to the mat. Sterling used his hand to post up immediately to his knees.

”The reigning, defending UFC bantamweight champion and the Academy Award winning acting sensation”

Last edited:
TS celebrating how rapidly this thread happened after the event
3YxshWH.mp4

As bad as Aljo was for milking this DQ

Yan was the one who pulled one of the most idiotic moves in title fight history and caused this mess.

its a ray longo secret

I can picture him teaching in it in training camp right now with Matt Serra

“hey if you’re losing the fucking fight put your fucken hands on the mat and let the motherfucking cocksucker knee you right in the fucken head”

whos the worst ufc champ apart from clownjermain?
f09fa494.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back