Alister Overeem is 40-14-1 in MMA and 15-4 in Kick Boxing

nanika

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
one of the last of the old school

Reem has had a long and illustrious career in combat sports.
Time to appreciate the last of the "old guard" type fighters.

A career of high highs and low lows. Respect to him for sticking it out and coming back to KTFO JDS. That was a spectacular win for the Reem.

maxresdefault.jpg

None quite like the demolition man.

Yes i enjoyed watching him getting KO'ed

don't care what he does.i still don't like him.

I'm a fan. I was never on the ubereem bandwagon, but I respect the guy.

He was also the inspiration for one of my favorite quotes from seanbaby:
Alistair Overeem is a Dutch kickboxer who looks like someone at Marvel comics drew a man genetically engineered to fuck your girlfriend.

I think there are fighters that could have success in both sport but there is 0 money in kickboxing now and all the best go to the UFC who is like a possessive girlfriend and won't let it's fighters fight anywhere else or in other sports....unless you pull a Big Brown Shut It Down and run at a grappling comp
2.gif

I'm a fan. I was never on the ubereem bandwagon, but I respect the guy.

Alistair Overeem is a Dutch kickboxer who looks like someone at Marvel comics drew a man genetically engineered to fuck your girlfriend.
Don't lie, that quote was made by Joe Rogan! - Kenny Florian

I will always be a fan of Reem even though I am a huge JDS fan.

He is a kill or be killed fighter and always a joy to watch demolish somebody or get knocked out.

Gotta give him credit he knows how to lose in style

AO has all the tools to destroy Werdum and knock that stupid troll face off!!

Rarely does someone go through as many ups and downs in a career while still maintaining relevance.

Reem is old school indeed. A very bumpy road of ups and downs but i admire him for having the dedication and mental fortitude to stay in the game and fix things to get where he is at right now. I dont know if he will get the belt but it would be amazing if he did. He has one last run left on him and he is so close.

I think there are fighters that could have success in both sport but there is 0 money in kickboxing now and all the best go to the UFC who is like a possessive girlfriend and won't let it's fighters fight anywhere else or in other sports....unless you pull a Big Brown Shut It Down and run at a grappling comp
2.gif
I wish Cyborg Abreu would give MMA a try. Guy is a beast.

Vitor and Reem are 2 of my favorite fighters. Basically, the more people hate them the more I love them. Yoel Romero is up there too

And along with his brother, I'd reckon a good few dozen streetfight wins too.

Never liked him but he's still there... Gotta respect the guy.

He's a legend in my eyes but you really have to think and put his health in consideration of how many times he's been KO'd.
If he gets KO'd one more time he needs to retire.

overeem131121.jpg

hi-res-7f1bac612023b2de8ea350003b6f4a93_crop_north.

overeem-cut.JPG

I wonder why he thinks that. Most women probably finds him ugly rather than handsome.

Back