Alistair Overeem v JDS ? If Mir gets injured

Chules

@UVEE's BESTIE 😺
@plutonium
Reaction score
If Mir gets injured, could we finally see this happen again ?

Would you give The Reem any chance ?

yea he's got 2 chances, ones called 'slim' and ones called 'none'

I'm all for it.

I believe JDS only loses to Cain in the HW... with that being said, I believe JDS would [T]KO Reem in the 1st or 2nd round.

Just let Overeem juice. Or let them both juice. Or whatever. But let Ubereem come back... If Ubereem returns, I'm picking him to knee JDS out of the ring. If Overeem enters only then forget it. He's just a slimmer version of Bob Sapp nowadays.

Overeem needs to build himself up... JDS will only send him out of the ufc or maybe retire.

Oh yeah, I can see Frank Mir getting mysteriously injured before the fight....

2iaqsk5.jpg

I still want to see that fight but I think the Reem needs a win.

He's not exactly in the best position to challenge the second best heavyweight in the world who's unbeaten in all his UFC fights except against the baddest man on the planet

JDS just got the piss beat out of him. Theres no way he is even medically cleared to fight by then.

JDS just got the piss beat out of him. Theres no way he is even medically cleared to fight by then.

Yeah, I doubt JDS will be entering a training camp for at least 6 months.

Always said JDS via TKO 2nd

and hell I would love to see it.

JDS would smash him

It was suppose to happen when JDS was champ, but Overeem failed a testosterone test and got pulled. Lucky for him! JDS is the 2nd best HW in the world, and his chin is WAY better than Reem. JDS by brutal 1st rd. KO!

NO! We need Reem vs Mir, loser gets the boot and the winner gets the boot after he loses his next fight. Personally I can't wait to see both of them gone.

i dont think JDS will be medically cleared by then. but if it ever happens, he'll retire reem

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back