d0wnfall**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just got licensed to fight in Nevada..
Looking forward to a lot of KO's this year with the @UFC

- Alistair Overeem

Reem > Cain > JDS in 2013. Watch

Someone insert Overeem Drug Free tshirt GIF, please.

alistair-overeem-drug-free.jpg

Done.

<--- Still a massive Reem hugger despite the test results... <3 dem knees.

One step at a time. Let's see him get through Bigfoot first.

Horesmeat must a been genetically modified that's all. He needs to eat organic horsemeat going forward

Bigfoot Silva can seriously play spoiler to the UFC's 2013 HW division plans :icon_sad:

Reem retired their cashcow Lesnar, has a grudge with JDS, was #1 contender, has a strong following regardless of fans or haters, was suspended, so it would suck if he lost to Bigfoot.

Now he just has to stay away from testosterone-infused "horsemeat" and we'll be good.

sweet now we get to see a strikeforce fight in the ufc between overeem and bigfoot and then have ot wait anothe ryear after he gets suspended for roids again. coool

Bigfoot Silva can seriously play spoiler to the UFC's 2013 HW division plans :icon_sad:

Reem retired their cashcow Lesnar, has a grudge with JDS, was #1 contender, has a strong following regardless of fans or haters, was suspended, so it would suck if he lost to Bigfoot.

Bigfoot is not a push over but I think Overeem is going to be too much for him.

Good for him. I don't mean that in a dick way either. I am often critical of Overeem, mostly because I think his "drug free" schtick is a big FU to the fans and an insult to our intelligence, and some concerns with how much hype he gets vs who he's beaten.

That being said, the man served his suspension, and the AC had no cause to deny him a license. Hopefully he beats Bigfoot because a Reem vs Cain match would definitely be a must see.

Mr. Reem lost a lot of weight, since he gots to get off the stuff. Cain's takedowns look more promising

Mr. Reem lost a lot of weight, since he gots to get off the stuff. Cain's takedowns look more promising

Actually he said he gained weight...its in the interview on mmajunkie frontpage.

Back