Alistair Overeem coming to Southern Ontario from February 15-16th

Jay Jay

Blue Belt
Reaction score
For photo ops, autographs and seminars. Locales of his tour include Toronto, St. Catharines, Scarborough, Waterloo

BAwc0gnCUAAdF1e.jpg:large

For photo ops, autographs and seminars. Locales of his tour include Toronto, St. Catharines, Scarborough, Waterloo

Grand Marshall isn't too far from me

Given the timetable, Saturday looks like the only day where one could really do one.

autograph signing is for gay

Do I see "The Octagon"? Dana needs to check on his Canadian trademark.

Thanks for the heads up. I wish the dates in Toronto and Waterloo weren't at night clubs. I might check out the Scarborough one. I'd love to meet him, but I sure as hell am not going hear a night club.

autograph signing is for gay

agreed; i have never ever seen the point for anyone who isnt under 14 and female

Thanks for the heads up. I wish the dates in Toronto and Waterloo weren't at night clubs. I might check out the Scarborough one. I'd love to meet him, but I sure as hell am not going hear a night club.

are you Amish, or just underage?

agreed; i have never ever seen the point for anyone who isnt under 14 and female

are you Amish, or just underage?

Neither, just have no use for night clubs whatsoever. If anything, it could be contributed to being too old I guess lol.

Back