Movies Alien vs Terminator 2

Alien vs T2

• Total voters
Aliens was the worst of the 4 by a long way, imo.

3 classics versus one half decent action film.

Af4I.gif

Alien, easily. T2 is fun, has great effects, is very rewatchable, but Alien is its own entity. Hits deeper, dripping with atmosphere, perfectly cast and acted (the actors weren't acting in the bursting scene), not to mention fuckin' terrifying. HR Giger's work was a masterpiece. I get people enjoying T2 more but I think Alien is the better movie, T2 is much more generic.

They're almost too different to compare.

The only correct answer is:

Aliens
T2
Terminator
Alien

Bill Paxton >>>>>>>>>>everything else.

Fight me.

The only correct answer is:

Aliens
T2
Terminator
Alien

Bill Paxton >>>>>>>>>>everything else.

Fight me.

Cool, you go for the big explosions and loud noises. Style over substance. I bet you like shiny things too.

They have an Alien Vs Predator Vs The Terminator, Comic by Dark Horse........

Aliens vs Terminator 2 would probably be a better question, I'd say the former was arguably more consistent and original but lacking in as many memorable moments as the latter. T2 is basically a series of excellent set pieces(not all of them action) strung together in a slightly clunky fashion IMHO.

Aliens vs Terminator 2 would probably be a better question, I'd say the former was arguably more consistent and original but lacking in as many memorable moments as the latter.

Lacking memorable moments?? How could anyone forget 29 year old Sigourney in underwear

tumblr_pcr1i6Xh2W1wzvt9qo8_400.gifv

Back