• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ali says Conor is terrified of his real daddy Khabib

You hope that Conor attacks some manager with a loud mouth? A little odd.

I dont get why this guy gets so much attention. You know how many times I’ve heard anyone else’s manager speak, roughly zero (or the select few a couple times). This guys such an attention whore it’s ridiculous.

the clown that jon jones with talks just as much.

It was funnier watching Mayorga get his ass WHOOPED.

Yeh he loses to everyone he trash talks to in this clip I believe. <45>

I read once he said he was going to suck (his opponents) wife's tits or something.

That may be a rumor though.

Too much...

He sounds like he learnt English from Khabib.

ykg.gif

The whole situation is so wierd. Somehow Conor manages to get inside Ali and Khabib's heads despite getting dominated in the fight.

Khabib, Ali, and @Hitto will think about Conor until the day they die. I think they climaxed and will never experience happiness again. Not even Allah can help.

Khabib is the one not agreeing to the rematch

Knows he caught Conor on an off day

Shut the f up, Khabib owned him in every aspect and he knows he can do it again.

The thing here is that Conor is an old challenge and he already conquered it. Only motivation he can have to fight Conor again is tons and tons of money, and UFC won't pay Khabib 50 millions.
This is why the rematch won't happen. Khabib may actually retire very soon. There are few fights he wanted and 2 of them will never happen.
GSP is officially retired, Tony Ferguson is officially retarded, so after he beats the winner of Peahead vs Holloway his only challenge left will probably be Ben Askren or whoever the WW champion is.

Triggered Conor fans are always the best thing Sherdog has to offer. You can basically feel their depression. They probably set Conor pics as their wallpapers and pretend they’re not gay to appear manly.

He's not wrong lol. Ali Abdelaziz #1 troll in the game, he russles more jimmies than Colby.

Ali is desperate for rematch, it's so easy to see through his bullshit.

Khabib's demands are silly, Conor and the UFC will just move on until Khabib understands his position and accepts a much lower offer.

Ali and Khabib are terrified that Conor, takes and loses a fight, as it would really hurt the chances of a rematch.

Mark my words, Conor Vs Khabib is next.

Back