Media Ali lets Conor go but asks him to train wrestling

We're all going to eventually see this guy get dropped hard on camera by a fighter. We all know it's going to happen, and oh how sweet it's going to be.
Jorge might be the man to serve him a 3 piece with a soda if he gets close to him

So he called the jihad off?

Ali bless.

At least he has a Pro fight record, unlike 99% of those trying to talk down about a stranger that they all know of, and obviously follow to some extent.. while the man being hated on, has no clue who these people are, nor would he care what they think or say. Then factor in the reality that Usman, Khabib, Edgar, and Cody, amongst others, actually ask Ali to come train with them during fight camp, plus is also being highly respected by Renzo, Cesar and Ralph Gracie, and gyms like CSA, AKA, TAM all have an open door policy with him to come train with the pro team.. says a lot as to who the man is outside of what haters like Helwani say. Not to mention all the successful fighters who allow him and pay him to manage them.

no they dont.... he pays them to train him, and to let him take part in camps. He also shouldnt be calling high level pros quitters when he has almost as many submission losses as he does have fights.

He is literally a quitter.

Damn Ali is a complete knob. Why do people on here give this snitch any attention. It's not deserving.
Maybe you should ask yourself such, being you gave him the attention you say you wonder about, by clicking on this thread, and then taking the time to reply in it.

no they dont.... he pays them to train him, and to let him take part in camps. He also shouldnt be calling high level pros quitters when he has almost as many submission losses as he does have fights.

He is literally a quitter.

Again.. if you believe Helwani, and not actual fighters/trainers. Then I have some melted ice that I would like to sell you. He does not pay them, and Helwani is just a glorified sherdogger abd internet troll. A quiter would be someone who gives up.. it appears he is still going strong with his passions. Can't say the same for others.

Are you going to make a thread about every single tweet?

Well, I mean, McGregor fans do that every time Conor tweets about what he ate -- or rather snorted -- for breakfast, so why not?

<NoneOfMy>

Shut up ali
You’re worse then Artem
View attachment 558511 View attachment 558513

JcQF4zm.jpg

Again.. if you believe Helwani, and not actual fighters/trainers. Then I have some melted ice that I would like to sell you. He does not pay them, and Helwani is just a glorified sherdogger abd internet troll. A quiter would be someone who gives up.. it appears he is still going strong with his passions. Can't say the same for others.
No he is someone who now works for ESPN and Ali cant bully him like he used to before, so he's calling Ali out for his bullshit.

Face it bud, Ali is a cunt

Maybe you should ask yourself such, being you gave him the attention you say you wonder about, by clicking on this thread, and then taking the time to reply in it.
20190404_135327.jpg
Where else should I ask the question; why are people giving this snitch so much attention? I am curious to know the answer. Hes not a fighter and has a bad character, so where does your interest in him come from?

Say what you want about Conor but the last person who should be talking is that little rat Ali. Say it to his face instead of behind a computer screen. He knows he would get melted.

Ali talking like he did something again

Not sure if forgot to switch to Khabib's account of if he's deluded

Back