News Ali confirms Conor vs Paquiao is fake news

I'm fucking slow today, I was about to comment that Ali is dead, but you're talking about the weird dude that hijacks his contracted fighters social media right?

These millennials/Gen Z snowflakes think using periods is a “microaggression.” I heard that shit on NPR in the car last week and nearly careened info a ditch. What the fuck is this world coming to when people are offended by punctuation?
I lol'd at that part with the car :D Great timing :)

conor living inside ali's head almost as much as he's in the head of his haters on here.

Conor fans just projecting their anger towards Ali for exposing the Conman lol.

How many people would actually pay to watch Conor fight Manny. Floyd destroyed Conor and he isn't getting better with age. This is a pure money grab if it happens no hope of it being a Conor victory.

Might as well put him in with Tyson so at least we can get rid of McMidget once and for all.

that's the only King i know in boxing, and we all know he says nothing but the truth.
tenor.gif
This guy makes Ali look honest

I meant in general. And Mayweather didn't bless anything I'd say, Mayweather had one of his biggest paydays from that fight I believe. He went through with it because no one else could have generated the interest McGregor did. And he needed money for avoiding taxes if I recall right.
mayweather blessed conor bum soul with a diamond panty night, mayweather routinely makes 100mil + for his fights. Get your head out conrat asshole

I heard he wants pacquiao at 170.

lol

calling out 40+ year old 147lbers for the ca$h.

Why not callout Canelo, I'm sure he can lose five lbs
for the weigh in?

We ALL know why. lol.

I'm pretty sure the biggest payout the UFC ever did was Khabib in his fight with Dustin.

Now if we're counting boxing money then yeah but that was Mayweather blessings McGregor's life.

Khabib/Conor was the most PPV's in UFC history. And Conor is the biggest star in UFC history. Conor changed Khabib's bum life.

Conor fans just projecting their anger towards Ali for exposing the Conman lol.
Dudes asking for fights with Diego Sanchez while pretending he wants manny.

It's fucking amazing hahaha.

We all know it's happening. Ali is just a salty fuck. Just like conor and Mayweather seemed like absolute bullshit for the longest time. UFC will be more willing because they've already made this publicity stunt happen once. Manny wants it, conor wants it, UFC wants it, why wouldn't it get done? Ali just can't stand the fact that regardless of what Conor does in cage or out he seemingly comes out on top. Conor fighting manny Pacquiao is bigger than anything ali will most likely pull off in his career. Remember khabib wanted to throw his hat into that circus too with Mayweather which was met with crickets

These millennials/Gen Z snowflakes think using periods is a “microaggression.” I heard that shit on NPR in the car last week and nearly careened info a ditch. What the fuck is this world coming to when people are offended by punctuation?
Nobody is offended by punctuation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back