Ali call Tony Ferguson a psychopath

what's wrong with that? Jon Jones is a psychopath too and he's the greatest LHW ever*

Khabib prolly doesn't even know what a psychopath means.
Extreme spectrum of the narcissistic continuum. Born that way. Not learned through severe life circumstances, from youth.

What's so hard to understand?

Everyone has their own sanity. Tonys version is just difficult for anyone else to understand.

man, I believe that for sure. You just gotta let people be. As long as they aren't harming others, let be just as they are.

As other posters mentioned, I'm pretty sure he meant it in a complimentary way, i.e. "He's a wildman, crazy, a monster etc etc.".

I think it is characterizing Tony's insane training regiment and approach towards fighting, and less to do with his mental health struggles in the past... I hope (Ali is an asshole, so I wouldn't put it past him to use Tony's past against him).

<36>

you too pussy to say who you'll be rooting for?

<DCrying>

Or you wanna wait to tell us on your youtube as the weasel?
WHAT

Im rooting for fuckin Khabib!

I aint the weasel,if i was i would say it.

what's wrong with that? Jon Jones is a psychopath too and he's the greatest LHW ever*
But Jones might actually be a psychopath, and a sociopath ..Tony is just bat shit crazy. And i think he does have a moral compass, Jones, not so much

But Jones might actually be a psychopath, and a sociopath ..Tony is just bat shit crazy. And i think he does have a moral compass, Jones, not so much

maybe, i don't know either of them personally but Tony did dismantle his fire place while talking to himself and exorcising the demons out of his wife with holy water.

maybe, i don't know either of them personally but Tony did dismantle his fire place while talking to himself and exorcising the demons out of his wife with holy water.
I'm going on Jones' fake persona and his outside the cage antics..Tony, I have no idea what the fuck was goin on with him at that time. Maybe he might need meds, or took hallucinogens, maybe his wife just might be a demon. My ex definitely was...lol. A psychopath for sure.

I think he means that in a complimentary way.

Great agent,. Why is he still thinking about this upcomming fight. the money is agreed on, he should be working his ass off for the next big payday for Khabib. Ali is an agent, but he acts as if he works daily to prepare the fighters all by himself. I would be surprised if he ever hold a mit for Khabib himself.

Yes timestamped

Rat manager calling a pro fighter and former double champ a bitch?
Conor would fuck him up in 30 seconds.

Also, Ali and Khabib are shook confirmed. ( afraid of crazy Tony)

We all think Tony Scarface is nuts and a psychopath, and his place is in that cage, fighting bullies and other psychopaths.
That cage is the best therapy for all the bullies and psychopaths. Makes them humble and reevaluate their life.
Is normal.

Back