Ali Abdelaziz trying to set himself for a win/win payday and confirming Khabib is ducking Conor

Gaethje is going to knock out that Irish rat in Dublin, and the meltdown followed by long dead silence will be fucking glorious.
I've just thought about how Gaethje's striking could evolve training with Trevor Wittman. His defense has gotten better the last fights, and who knows? Maybe he does indeed beat Conor, if the fight takes place.
I'll definitely root for Justin and yes, it'd be glorious if he finished Conor.

Ater re- reading your post...I see the point you were making ...so many Conor fans on here saying ridiculous stuff that sometimes you get hard eyes when reading ...my fault LOL

IWBs68M.jpg

xJejxKT.jpg

BZIIt13.jpg

TREMBLING....

First he said Conor had to fight Justin if he wanted the Khabib rematch(https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...in-gathje-before-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch/)

Now that Conor is about to take the fight, the man is SHOOK and DESPERATE and has to revert back to bullshit, ridiculous statements, just at the thought of Conor winning and them not having any excuses left.

Absolutely embarrassing

Khabib ducking Conor rematch in every way possible confirmed

a) "Gotta pay us 100 million" - Gets offered 100 million by saudis ...... errrrmmm "its not about the money, man of principle and honor"
b) "Gotta fight Justin first" - Conor accepts the fight..... eerrrrmmm "nah... he is already the number one contender"

<{Heymansnicker}>

Then he follows up with this:

Which is ridiculous because:

1 - Trying to stop people talking about Conor by talking about Conor.... lol
2 - He is the one disrespecting tony, since in his last tweet he reverted back to "conor needs to win 10 fights", so HE is already looking past tony

{<diva}<JagsKiddingMe>

Conor hasn't agreed to fighting Gaethje you disgusting dick rider

I've just thought about how Gaethje's striking could evolve training with Trevor Wittman. His defense has gotten better the last fights, and who knows? Maybe he does indeed beat Conor, if the fight takes place.
I'll definitely root for Justin and yes, it'd be glorious if he finished Conor.
Justin would leg kick Conor into oblivion LOL...that is what's going to set up his strikes and get him the KO against Conor...I will never forget how Justin out leg kicked Barbosa and hurt him ...Conor don't even check legs kicks....in fact when has Conor even fought someone that was leg kick heavy?

Justin would leg kick Conor into oblivion LOL...that is what's going to set up his strikes and get him the KO against Conor...I will never forget how Justin out leg kicked Barbosa and hurt him ...Conor don't even check legs kicks....in fact when has Conor even fought someone that was leg kick heavy?
As long as he sets them up well, it could be a real route to victory. He just needs to mak sure not to get countered by Conor. Conor is damn good at that and has a very long reach as well, but Gaethje and especially Wittmann surely will be aware of this.

IWBs68M.jpg

xJejxKT.jpg

BZIIt13.jpg

TREMBLING....

First he said Conor had to fight Justin if he wanted the Khabib rematch(https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...in-gathje-before-khabib-nurmagomedov-rematch/)

Now that Conor is about to take the fight, the man is SHOOK and DESPERATE and has to revert back to bullshit, ridiculous statements, just at the thought of Conor winning and them not having any excuses left.

Absolutely embarrassing

Khabib ducking Conor rematch in every way possible confirmed

a) "Gotta pay us 100 million" - Gets offered 100 million by saudis ...... errrrmmm "its not about the money, man of principle and honor"
b) "Gotta fight Justin first" - Conor accepts the fight..... eerrrrmmm "nah... he is already the number one contender"

<{Heymansnicker}>

Then he follows up with this:

Which is ridiculous because:

1 - Trying to stop people talking about Conor by talking about Conor.... lol
2 - He is the one disrespecting tony, since in his last tweet he reverted back to "conor needs to win 10 fights", so HE is already looking past tony

{<diva}<JagsKiddingMe>

As a manager your job is to maximise the earnings of your client. Conor is the money option and if it’s a real easy fight it’s an easy night for an obscene amount of money. Terrible manager - there’s a reason Mayweather is looking at a rematch

JG won’t even get a chance to let kick Conor, striking is like wrestling just training it a bit you can be good but there will always be a massive gap between the good and the elite. Conor is a far better striker than JG and would sleep him

Why is khabib ducking Mcg when he beat him senseless the first time? Just because he beat an out of prime Cowboy is not enough to get a title shot; that fight was a gimme fight for McG

JG won’t even get a chance to let kick Conor, striking is like wrestling just training it a bit you can be good but there will always be a massive gap between the good and the elite. Conor is a far better striker than JG and would sleep him
I disagree but this what makes this match up interesting.

As a manager your job is to maximise the earnings of your client. Conor is the money option and if it’s a real easy fight it’s an easy night for an obscene amount of money. Terrible manager - there’s a reason Mayweather is looking at a rematch

Mayweather is hinting at a rematch because he's shopworn, past his prime, has already established a legacy he can retire happy with, and is looking for an easy payday.

Taking easy fights when you're in your prime and at the top of the ladder is a bad look.
Look at what pointless rematches did to Cain's legacy - his record's a joke compared to what it might have been, and he has no place on an all-time great list in his division, because he wasted fights and time on guys he'd already proven were beneath him.

Mayweather is hinting at a rematch because he's shopworn, past his prime, has already established a legacy he can retire happy with, and is looking for an easy payday.

Taking easy fights when you're in your prime and at the top of the ladder is a bad look.
Look at what pointless rematches did to Cain's legacy - his record's a joke compared to what it might have been, and he has no place on an all-time great list in his division, because he wasted fights and time on guys he'd already proven were beneath him.
Wrong.
You look at Mayweathers career, De La Hoya, Mosley, Pac Man and many others he chose to fight “at the right time” past their prime. He fought a very green Alvarez when he was a kid because he knew he’d be a lot more dangerous in the future. He’s fighting Conor because A) it’s big money and B) he knows he’ll win

how can you duck someone you beat the shit out of? Khabib already fought him recently and it was not close.

How do you duck a guy you battered and strangled?

And whatever your mouth-breathing, regurgitated memespeak answer to that is... What are you really saying about your king, Conor, never defending a belt or offering a rematch?

Pretty harsh condemnation of your mancrush...

Back