Media Ali Abdelaziz Training Leg Kicks

He's 1-3 in MMA. He's not the most capable fighter amongst Managers. Tyson chartier (top game management) at least has a winning pro MMA record of 4-3, and I'm sure there are other MMA managers who have some pro fighting experiences as well. That said, Ali is obviously the most prolific manager in the game; but this narrative you keep spreading of him being the only mma fighter and the best mma fighter amongst managers is just weird.

If Colby doesn’t incorporate leg kicks into his next fight with Usman, he’s completely missed the boat. Those knees are there for the taking.

e36daf5c-6e7a-11ea-b0ed-5e14cf8eb9e1_image_hires_124356.jpg

young-jason-friday-the-13th.jpg

DxjgU4hX4AA9mlW.jpg

He's 1-3 in MMA. He's not the most capable fighter amongst Managers. Tyson chartier (top game management) at least has a winning pro MMA record of 4-3, and I'm sure there are other MMA managers who have some pro fighting experiences as well. That said, Ali is obviously the most prolific manager in the game; but this narrative you keep spreading of him being the only mma fighter and the best mma fighter amongst managers is just weird.
Abdel-a-sleaze argubly fought tougher competition but I do largely agree. He has legit martial artist credentials though being both a judo & bjj blackbelt.

Abdel-a-sleaze argubly fought tougher competition but I do largely agree. He has legit martial artist credentials though being both a judo & bjj blackbelt.

Has he beat better competition, though? The answer is no. I'm not saying he wasn't a fighter and I'm not saying that he doesn't have a judo or bjj blackbelt; I'm just saying the claim that Ali is the best MMA fighter out of managers is weird, and in my opinion flat out wrong.

Gotta admit other than being the best manager in the business he knows how to land a leg kick. Most capable MMA fighter among all MMA managers

Ali GOATaziz Bless!

That was fucking amazing. I mean wholly Hannah that shit was dope.

Even Joe Rogan won’t appreciate those leg kicks but Ackmed does lol

He'd snap both Conrat's legs in half with those bombs.

With Stephen A Smith's dick punches landing perfectly on Conor's head and Ali's leg kicks chopping him down, Conor is gonezo.

I would love Uncle Dana to book Ali Abdelasleaze vs "Monster Energy" Hans Moleman.

<209Bitch>

Back