Ali AbdelAziz promoting his fighters on TMZ (ft. Usman, Triple C, Gaethje, Gastelum, etc.)

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Love him or hate him, but Ali is more than just a manager. He's a full-on promoter and his fighters seem to absolutely love working with him.

He's the manager MMA needs, but doesn't deserve. Our very own Paul Heyman.

Let us appreciate this misunderstood genius in this thread.

Ali-Abdelaziz-1-696x399.png

Could have became a legend in MMA but he gave up his dreams to help other fighters succeed.

Could have became a legend in MMA but he gave up his dreams to help other fighters succeed.

He also took the time off to keep this county safe by working closely with the FBI.

Can't believe anyone wants anything to do with this child abandoning piece of shit, who's also involved with, in the least, very suspicious terroristic people.

Can't believe anyone wants anything to do with this child abandoning piece of shit, who's also involved with, in the least, very suspicious terroristic people.

Ali Abdelaziz is snitching on the terrorists. Therefore he is one of the good guys.

i've always wondered why Jones hasn't signed with Ali yet. They are a match made in hell.

i've always wondered why Jones hasn't signed with Ali yet. They are a match made in hell.

In order to work with Ali, you have to deny Christ.

Jon Jones is a good Christian, and his tattoo of Philippians 4:20 will cause Ali's eyes to burn and dissolve.

In order to work with Ali, you have to deny Christ.

Jon Jones is a good Christian, and his tattoo of Philippians 4:20 will cause Ali's eyes to burn and dissolve.
They have both denied any and all Gods by now... I'm just worried that him signing with Ali might bring the end of days upon us.

The fighters love him because it takes a guy like that apparently to intimidate the UFC so that the fighters will be paid fairly, and treated well. They put their lives on the line, they go through hell in their preparation, and they have families to support. This piece of shit as you call him is their godsend.

Last edited:
Ali Abdelaziz is snitching on the terrorists. Therefore he is one of the good guys.

Only snitched to save his own ass. Forcing a rat go give you information in order to save their own ass doesn't make them a good guy, just a cowardly bad guy, I have more respect for the terrorists who are willing die for their beliefs.

Love him or hate him, but Ali is more than just a manager. He's a full-on promoter and his fighters seem to absolutely love working with him.

He's the manager MMA needs, but doesn't deserve. Our very own Paul Heyman.

Let us appreciate this misunderstood genius in this thread.

Ali-Abdelaziz-1-696x399.png

Such a dislikable character but from a strictly business point of view, hes very good at managing his fighters

You're absolutely right, why would anybody want to be involved with this guy. Should only be involved with guys who cheat on their wife, walk around drunk and always high on coke and attack pensioners in a pub like a violent psychopath.

Only snitched to save his own ass. Forcing a rat go give you information in order to save their own ass doesn't make them a good guy, just a cowardly bad guy, I have more respect for the terrorists who are willing die for their beliefs.
From what I read he acted as a double agent working against the FBI interests. He carried on helping his terrorist friends get away and warned them before any raid. The guy is clever.

Last edited:
Lol @ Usman thinking he's the baddest man in the room. If a brawl happened in that room Gastelum would knock him spark out.

Back