Algeria's extremely gay military parade

Need to give that huge black guy there a grape fruit, have him go full Kai Greene on it. That will assert the dominance of their military.

144202d1379521584-whose-your-pick-2013-olympia-image-3081124185.jpg

LOL 1 squad of marines could take out a battalion of Arab armies but they are prettier i guess. No homo.

Bro, don't let Sherdoggers participate and send the world into chaos

The West is really going down the toilet. This used to be perceived as manly as all fuck. Now guys who are physically fit are seen as gay because everyone is fat as fuck and rather than working out to get the ladies, they'd rather complain about "the current state of women" on the internet and join Mens Rights Advocacy groups.

The West is really going down the toilet. This used to be perceived as manly as all fuck. Now guys who are physically fit are seen as gay because everyone is fat as fuck and rather than working out to get the ladies, they'd rather complain about "the current state of women" on the internet and join Mens Rights Advocacy groups.
Naw we just don't do military parades, let alone military parades with half naked men. Speak softy and carry a big stick is what real men do.

Last edited:
I'm basically 100% behind this new way of resolving border disputes and asserting dominance.

I think it's great.

Back