Alexis Davis talks upcoming title fight with Ronda Rousey

Team Alpha Male is now officialy Team Alpha Female :icon_twis

Thanks for sharing

Can't wait for this fight , it's gonna be a WAR !

God, if you exist , don't let Herb ref that fight. I'm begging you not to let him ruin another main event. Amen

Team Alpha Male is now officialy Team Alpha Female :icon_twis

Thanks for sharing

Can't wait for this fight , it's gonna be a WAR !

God, if you exist , don't let Herb ref that fight. I'm begging you not to let him ruin another main event. Amen

HAHA It is indeed and your welcome. :)

I can't wait for the fight either; I'm hoping it is going to be a long fight!

LOL I think Herb has learned from his mistakes, so I don't expect him to stop the fight prematurely if he does ref the fight. :icon_chee

Also, Have you heard that Sara McMann wants to fight Sarah Kaufman? That would be an amazing fight! I hope Sarah agrees. :icon_chee

HAHA It is indeed and your welcome. :)

I can't wait for the fight either; I'm hoping it is going to be a long fight!

LOL I think Herb has learned from his mistakes, so I don't expect him to stop the fight prematurely if he does ref the fight. :icon_chee

Also, Have you heard that Sara McMann wants to fight Sarah Kaufman? That would be an amazing fight! I hope Sarah agrees. :icon_chee

Thanks for telling me , gotta check UFC Tonight ... tomorrow haha

Woah woah , wait a sec ...
Sara vs Sarah ?

Sara wins
I meant Sarah
Fuck it , Sara wins
Plot twist : Sara vs Sara

now females will have the alpha curse

McMann / Kaufman , McMann / Tate , Kaufman / Tate are all very exciting match-ups.

McMann / Tate please ( although I wanna see McMann / Kaufman badly , been waiting for this since last summer haha )

If McMann wants a Rousey Rematch, then McMann / Tate is the one that makes the most sense.

#4 McMann needs to fight someone ranked higher than her to work her way up to #1 Contendor.

# 3 Tate is available.

#2 Davis is busy.

#1 Zingano deserves her title fight, she earned it, but a warm-up fight would do her good, so she could fight Eye.

Maybe, a convincing win over Kaufman would move McMann to #3 knocking Tate down to #4. Maybe.

I too would love to see McMann vs Tate. That would be a fun fight.

This fight is starting to intrigue me.

In Rousey vs McMann, McMann, the Olypic wrestler, never went for a takedown. Maybe she planned to, but more than likely, she wanted to keep it standing.

What will Alexis's gameplan be. Will she want to go to the ground with Rousey? Or does she think she can get Rousey against the cage for some knees and elbows?
I am curious.

Back