Alexis Davis Awkward At Press Conference...Says She is "Not Well" At Trash Talking

She took back the Karma comment because she is TERRIFIED of Ronda.

53452d1376401265-lucky-its-not-bmw-again-singaporean-leads-cops-20km-car-chase-06b0279034_oh_really_.jpg

Dayum, she has really been having some Tito moments at this presser. Maybe she isn't used to public speaking but she has been rambling awkwardly since being asked about comments she made about Ronda.

I honestly think after watching this she is beat already. She almost seemed terrified that Ariel told Ronda what she said about her lol.

tito ortiz moments? tito was a great trash talker. he sucked at interviewing people and speaking for the production rather than himself.

She can't trash talk?

Well that's it. I'll never watch her fight now.

canadians suck at trash talking? some of the best stand up comedians of all time are canadian

53452d1376401265-lucky-its-not-bmw-again-singaporean-leads-cops-20km-car-chase-06b0279034_oh_really_.jpg

Dayum, she has really been having some Tito moments at this presser. Maybe she isn't used to public speaking but she has been rambling awkwardly since being asked about comments she made about Ronda.

I honestly think after watching this she is beat already. She almost seemed terrified that Ariel told Ronda what she said about her lol.

yah it was definitely pretty awkward. she didnt even no what to say when asked about her "karma statement"

It's like, how much more well could she be at trash talking? And the answer is none....none more well.

I can't stand her speaking at pres conferences anyway. One of the most boring speakers I've ever seen. (Not really a fan of her fights either.)

Probably really nervous by being on the same stage as Ronda and having Dana trying his best to make it sound like Ronda is the best thing ever. The only things that smoothly came out of her mouth were MMA cliches.

I want her to win just so the UFC has a champ who's even more low IQ and socially awkward than Jones.

Oh, wait. They already have Ronda. Never mind.

Last edited:
who gives a shit? she's a professional fighter, not your kids english teacher.

who gives a shit? she's a professional fighter, not your kids english teacher.

I don't know anyone that would be terrified to learn that their kid's English teacher was a lousy trash talker, but aside from that I completely agree.

Agreed she was horrible, other than that it was the best ufc conference I watched. Very entertaining.

zoolander.png

The Tito Ortiz School For Girls Who Can't Talk Good And Want To Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too

Last edited:
Back