• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alexia Grasso is such a giving champion

Not all people who like feet want to fuck and suck them. No one wants a chick with crusty feet. You ever have a chick riding you and she has some scaly feet or long toe nails that scratch your thighs? If she doesn’t take care of her feet she probably doesn’t take care of the rest of herself.
I mean that shit sounds disgusting, so yeah you need basic hygiene. Every girl I've been with never had nasty feet like that. But seriously, why don't these guys get off on girl's hands? Lol. Just seems weird as fuck.

Need zoomed in pics with better lighting.
Just minor requests.

But seriously, why don't these guys get off on girl's hands? Lol. Just seems weird as fuck.

Maybe this sounds too simplistic, but I suspect it's because feet are usually covered, while hands usually aren't.

Maybe this sounds too simplistic, but I suspect it's because feet are usually covered, while hands usually aren't.
So if girls wore gloves there would be a fetish for hands, gotcha. So fucking weird. Maybe in cold places hands are like feet.

Some women are hot. Grasso is adorable. I don't know exactly how to describe it but she's very appealing in a non-sexual way.

TS totally seems like the type that would buy her panties or suck on her toes.

Last edited:
Some women are hot. Grasso is adorable. I don't know exactly how to describe it but she's very appealing in a non-sexual way.

I'd describe it by saying that seeing girls like that makes you happy, not aroused.

With a mediocre mug like that, I guess you gotta focus on your other attributes.

Back