• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alexandery Gustafsson

I hope he fights the loser of Rumble - Cormier to get that loss back and takes a step toward another title shot.

Yeah i know gus is a white guy but stop it allready, he didnt beast jokes and he didnt beat cormier and got knocked out by rumble.

Dont know where he is training*

i for one am glad that gus is not the champion not only because jones beat his ass but also because the guy has been convicted of aggravated assault several times, including attacks against women. supposedly one of his victims is a vegetable now but i havent been able to confirm that

i for one am glad that gus is not the champion not only because jones beat his ass but also because the guy has been convicted of aggravated assault several times, including attacks against women. supposedly one of his victims is a vegetable now but i havent been able to confirm that
he raped her into a vegetable? perhaps they meant that he raped her WITH a vegetable

would make more sense

Sorry man DC and Jones both beat him. Gus is a great fighter though a good camp maybe can get him that much closer.
I thought he was already switching between SE and Alliance MMA in Cali

Where is he training?

I read that he was leaving Sweden to move to LA around a year ago.

Gustafsson is the REAL LHW champion
Has beat Jon Jones
And Cormier Daniel

I hope he is at a good gym and can reclaim his belt.
Well Jan Blachowicz beat Gustafsson so I guess he's the champion.

Close fight. But that spinning elbow at the end of the 4th is what sealed the deal for Jones.

It doesnt work like that. How many times have I seen someone claiming a good moment "won" someone the fight? It didnt "seal the deal", it won him the 4th round and only that round.

I think Gus beat the crap out of Cormier even more than Jones.

Glad Gus took the Glover fight, I'm tired of seeing Black on Scandinavian crime, he's seems to fight up or down to his level of opponent, especially when it seems his corner gives bad advises...

Trolling? Why would i use this to troll and spelling a name = trolling to you?
Stupid.

Alexandery was suggested because i wrote it in the past and came up on my phone and didn't look properly
Cormier, my phone was lagging and couldn't be bordered going back.

Press edit, edit than save changes............. Unless you're trolling

Back