• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alexander Gustafsson hits Andreas Michel (his coach) with a spinning kick in the face.

He actually meant 'let's go, let's go to the hospital' but the bastard kept on hitting him.

Haha, he's a former boxer right? I think anyone else would have fallen to the floor.

Really precise precision.

"That's for looking at my girl the other night".

LOL, Gus looked at him like he just accidentally hit his own mother. Coach is pretty tough, he never even wobbled.

good to see alex hasnt stopped kicking innocent people in the head

good to see alex hasnt stopped kicking innocent people in the head

At least he stopped long enough to father you. Probably shouldn't talk about your dad that way.

What I'm trying to say is he had his way with your mom.

Alex has little power or poor technique. If that was Edson Barboza or Uriah Hall, that cocah would be stiff armed and snoring on the canvas.

That was a legit spin kick to the chin.

Alex has little power or poor technique. If that was Edson Barboza or Uriah Hall, that cocah would be stiff armed and snoring on the canvas.

That was a legit spin kick to the chin.
you realize they are not even sparring,right genius?

Back