• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alexander Emelianenko vs Mikhail Koklyaev

This fight makes 0 fucking sense. Misha was a very good Olympic lifter and strongman, but has 0 business fighting Aleks... wtf?

Aaand over now. Well, that was what we all thought it’d be.

This fight makes 0 fucking sense. Misha was a very good Olympic lifter and strongman, but has 0 business fighting Aleks... wtf?

Mikhail called Aleks out when Aleks said that weightlifters cant fight for shit so Aleks obliged and they both made some money. No big deal. Just a media hyped fight with no major ranking significance.

You cant just learn to fight in 6 months. Anyone with that type of microwave mentality deserves to be KTFO the way Koklayev was KTFO tonight.
I just think it’s funny how people thought he had a chance lol most strong buff bodybuilder type guys think because they are big they can fight and 99% of the time they are wrong, now I’m not saying they don’t have a better chance than some bum who is fat and plays xbox all day but against trained athletes they will lose.

And Aleks wasn’t even training hard for this, he was out getting drunk a few days ago.

aleks wasn't kidding when he says just pull me out of bed on the day of the fight. The guy was on a fucking bender.

aleks wasn't kidding when he says just pull me out of bed on the day of the fight. The guy was on a fucking bender.
18 years on sherdog with only 400 post dang lol I was only 10 when you joined

cover.jpg

good on Mish
you can tell he trained. he looked ok technically considering.
but damn, how can you be that unexplosive and an oly lifter?
wow.

dont know why aleks had to be a dick in this. did he show some respect afterwards for the balls it takes to fight Aleks friggin Emelianenko in your first fight?

Back