Alex Pereira vs Adesanya would look any different in MMA?

BonesWinckleJones

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
06860add01db67f2a7a729e88fc8fc84.png

pereira whooped the floor with adesanya twice in kickboxing,do you think it will be any different in MMA?
adesanya not shooting for takedowns anyway

Adesanya would destructificate him in MMA like he was doing before the KO. He should have got the nod in the first bout, and really tried forcing the finish in the rematch, then got KOed.

But you'd have to watch the fights to know that

this thread was ended 5 minutes after it started by the 1st post.

doctor stoppage between rounds.

i think he was about to start turning it up too.

<{dayum}>

Adesanya would destructificate him in MMA like he was doing before the KO. He should have got the nod in the first bout, and really tried forcing the finish in the rematch, then got KOed.

No he didn't. He won a close decision and a flukey KO in a fight he was clearly losing.

Do you even Sherdog, because you should know by now close fights can't be debated and there is no such thing as a flukey KO. {<BJPeen}

Losing to Pereira was very helpful to Israel. Israel slices and dices him in MMA or subs him. No BS. Izzy said he was fighting emotionally looking for the KO too much in that fight....he learned a lot you don't lose you learn.

pereira whooped the floor with adesanya twice in kickboxing,do you think it will be any different in MMA?
giphy.gif

Listen.....Losing to Pereira was very helpful to Israel. Israel slices and dices him in MMA or subs him. No BS. Izzy said he was fighting emotionally looking for the KO too much in that fight....he learned a lot you don't lose you learn. Now in a Kickboxing match Pereia that's a different story...

As the old saying goes, there are lies, damn lies and TS's posts

All's fair in love and trolling I guess TS

Good luck to you

giphy.gif

As the old saying goes, there are lies, damn lies and TS's posts

All's fair in love and trolling I guess TS

Good luck to you

giphy.gif
{<redford}{<jordan}All's fair in love and trolling<{anton}>

destructificate would be added to the dictionary after they fought in the OCTOHHHGAHNNNN

Nice verbal KO of TS! I haven't watched their first fight, but I saw most of their second fight. Izzy was winning IMHO and it looked it was going to be stopped at least once or twice.

Then he walked right into to that counter. Ouch. Dude can crack. Pereira currently holds two belts in kickboxing. No shame in losing to him.

But yeah, I think in MMA it will look very different. Even in kickboxing only, Israel has shown that he learns from mistakes and can make adjustments.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Listen.....Losing to Pereira was very helpful to Israel. Israel slices and dices him in MMA or subs him. No BS. Izzy said he was fighting emotionally looking for the KO too much in that fight....he learned a lot you don't lose you learn. Now in a Kickboxing match Pereia that's a different story...

Hahahahah

L

michael-scott-steve-carell.gif

Damn this comment turned into vinegar lol.

Back