Alex Pereira Instructional

GordoBarraBJJ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
They put out amazing content, though I agree with you on the shady selling tactics.
There is always the narrative that "you have to have a coach to improve, watching instructionals is useless".
I disagree with that, I think once you have some basics, watching vids is great.
Of course, a coach is better, but you need a good one, who corrects your form, gives you specific advice in relation with your bodytype etc.
If the coach is just a guy who shows a move and doesn't care after that, then instructionals are just as good, if not better since you can have content from world class athletes and not your random coach.

So back to the topic, maybe I will buy one of those striking instructionals, thanks for sharing

They put out amazing content, though I agree with you on the shady selling tactics.
There is always the narrative that "you have to have a coach to improve, watching instructionals is useless".
I disagree with that, I think once you have some basics, watching vids is great.
Of course, a coach is better, but you need a good one, who corrects your form, gives you specific advice in relation with your bodytype etc.
If the coach is just a guy who shows a move and doesn't care after that, then instructionals are just as good, if not better since you can have content from world class athletes and not your random coach.

So back to the topic, maybe I will buy one of those striking instructionals, thanks for sharing

only if you have the mind for it

Back