Alex never would've mocked a child

Silva never needed an oxygen mask
0_Untitled.jpg
But this wasn't a MW MMA fight.

That said, obv Anderson is the MW GOAT.

Alex is a superior human being, he and Glover are such nice and humble guys, it was inspiring to see his totally positive mindset after the loss
There should be a SHB belt. Fuck BMF. We need the "Superior Human Being" belt.

Hopefully this kid learned his lesson at a young age and won't make the same stupid mistakes as a grown up. But then again, he's Brazillian so he is predisposed to poor decision making already.

You're right, but for all the wrong reasons. Izzy is immature, but that has nothing to do with his (eclectic/weird) hobbies. Adults that have varied hobbies and interests, whatever they are, are usually intelligent multi-dimensional people. And Izzy clearly is. He's just immature.

LOL, and you sound like the real life of any party -_-
There's nothing wrong with having fun and being interested in something that might be labeled as childish--I imagine all of us enjoy at least one thing that might be viewed as "immature." The point with Izzy is that just about everything he projects is that of a teenage boy: from his interests to his behavior to the things he says.

Poor kids. We need to protect them from all things negative. We need to cherish and care for their feelings. How dare Izzy!! So evil! He needs to burn in hell!!!!

Is that sound about right?
These same people get pissed on a thursday and beat their wife in front of their kid.

Who cares? If the kid is at an event where grown men and women are beating the shit out of each other, being mocked should be the least of anyone's worries. No one actually gives a damn about the kid, just an excuse to hate on Izzy.

There's nothing wrong with having fun and being interested in something that might be labeled as childish--I imagine all of us enjoy at least one thing that might be viewed as "immature." The point with Izzy is that just about everything he projects is that of a teenage boy: from his interests to his behavior to the things he says.

Ok, well put and I agree on all fronts. A Sherdog miracle!
P.S. I think Izzy's a smart, good person. But I could never stand his, yes immature attitude, pettiness, and drama. I don't think Alex is as intelligent or interesting, but I like him so, so much more as a person. And I think they're both good people at the end of the day.

like father like son. the kid got what he deserved.

i actually enjoy when karma comes along and does it's thing.

Who cares man. I think the kid was more upset seeing his dad get KO'd in front of him than a stupid taunt.

Who cares man. I think the kid was more upset seeing his dad get KO'd in front of him than a stupid taunt.
Yes, obviously. Alex is far more guilty if we are going to talk about possible psychological abuse. Letting your kids see you get pummeled into unconsciousness is far worse than a little taunt.

It's April 15/23. The kids are definitely over it but the thread lives on.
Confirmed: TS has PTSD from an incident of a fighter mocking him as a child.
Truly sorry if this is true.

It's disturbing to see how many here think it's ok for a 33 year old to mock a 12 year old kid, right after knocking out his father, for something that the kid did when said kid was FIVE years old.

Izzy fans are all 12 year old casual weebs who watch Naruto. I wouldn't expect anything less from him tbh
This, thats why i dont bother arguing with them. They act just like their delusional idol

FB_IMG_1681324657265.jpg

So we’ve got fighters beating the shit out of each other, causing possibly permanent damage physically, mentally, for money.

and we watch that for entertainment. We’re fans of that.

but we’re going to criticize a man for mocking a 12 year old?

we have no moral ground. We should just shut the fuck up. lol
If you felt the need to do the mental gymnastics necessary to conflate the two that just tells everyone your basic af lol

Lol the cope from these keyboard warrior izzy haters is hilarious.

Alex is showing his true colors now trying to take the high ground when he used that clip of his son doing izzy dirty in all his socials leading up to the fight to mock izzy.

Really shows more about Alex's character than Izzys - alex being a fake ass mofo.

Izzy is being who he has always been and is the first to own up to it "yeah im petty"

Alex is just full of shit - probably as you would be after being ko'd cold and have your stupid kid made to cry.
LOL nah... cry some more

Back