• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex Jones falsely accuses Clinton and Soros of staging Charlottesville: concerning #antifa funding

I love how they always have to throw in "failed presidential candidate"
They are just being polite. No one wants to bring up her record as Sec of State because it is too demeaning to her.

Hillary Clinton just wants to have income equality!!!!!!

Plus it is a perfect way to launder money.

Example Dopey Saudi Prince wants to donate to the resistance but keep his name out of it. Hillary takes a salary and can keep a %

I swear to god this Soros guy is the most badass man on earth. Everyday he is making moves behind the scenes where people are doing his dirty work. I am starting to think he is nothing but right wing bogey man as no one can be behind so much trouble
Starting to?

Agreed. She is bitter. To be fair Trump holds grudges too
Well, I'm already digging into this, now, having noticed these headlines were from May, and I'm not finding the specific groups named.

Can we link this establishment directly to #antifa or other radical groups like refusefascism.org? Unlike TIDE --> AGJ -->(?) Refusefascism (via tax handling), Hillary certainly controls which groups to whom this PAG contributed directly.

Well, I'm already digging into this, now, having noticed these headlines were from May, and I'm not finding the specific groups named.

Can we link this establishment directly to #antifa or other radical groups like refusefascism.org? Unlike TIDE --> AGJ -->(?) Refusefascism (via tax handling), Hillary certainly controls which groups to whom this PAG contributed directly.

The 800k article was from August 16th because they just found out about her sending campaign funds

Why is this in an Alex Jones Charlottesville thread?

I'd rather not be posting about Alex Jones

Why do I need to provide proof that she donates to Antifa? I never mentioned them in the thread before this was merged. I never claimed she donated to them. Not sure if they disclose whether they do or dont

Disgraceful. She's deliberately feeding the division with this.

It doesn't matter if it was $8.

This is awful.
Because...Hillary?

Swing Left is about awareness of the 2018 midterms. Problem?

Run For Something is recruiting progressive candidates under 25. Problem?

Emerge is promoting female candidates. Problem?

Town Hall Project is exactly what it sounds like. Problem?

These are established groups being organized under the umbrella of Onward Together. How dare the Democrats do exactly what they need to do by organizing!

This is more horse shit right wing fearmongering.

The 800k article was from Audust 16th because they just found out about this.

Why is this in an Alex Jones Charlottesville thread?

I'd rather not be posting about Alex Jones
This isn't a Charlottesville thread. It's a thread about Soros and Clinton funding groups like #antifa or other counter-protesters, and the proof we may have linking them directly to the more radical groups like this on the street. Jones & his claims about Charlottesville provide the platform for that discussion, but obviously we aren't talking about Charlottesville in here beyond its relation to these radical counter-protesters. It is the tangent, not the focus.

My mistake about your top link. I saw that it referenced the May 1st filing, and I saw the May date reference in the other articles as well as those I found in my own Googling. The timing relative to my own thread seemed conspicuous. Nevertheless, I'd say that this thread is absolutely the appropriate place for digging into this.

I am reserving my judgment because obviously there's some smoke here, but I'm still waiting for someone to show me a fire.

C9uj-g3VwAAWKM9.jpg

Because...Hillary?

Swing Left is about awareness of the 2018 midterms. Problem?

Run For Something is recruiting progressive candidates under 25. Problem?

Emerge is promoting female candidates. Problem?

Town Hall Project is exactly what it sounds like. Problem?

These are established groups being organized under the umbrella of Onward Together. How dare the Democrats do exactly what they need to do by organizing!

This is more horse shit right wing fearmongering.
You're ahead of me. I blame the fact that I have to moderate and read at the same time.

If Alex Jones knows so much secret shit, how come he did not know his wife, used to give massages to dudes in hotels.
I mean if he could root out all of Soros's dastardly plans, he could have least known his wife jerked off dudes for a living.
For those that are computer savy, you can pull up her old ad on erotic review.
The finder of truth married a fucking hooker.
LoL.

You're ahead of me. I blame the fact that I have to moderate and read at the same time.
No worries. It's frustrating how easily this garbage fear hustling gets passed off as news. If anything, people fired up about 'resist' are going to visit these links on their social media, and get disappointed when they realize that these groups require you to engage with your elected representatives or become one yourself.

And if some shady group manages to get their hands on a little of the cash that drips down, and does something irresponsible, they're going to directly blame her. It's all so predictable and droll. Anything to keep the demon propped up I guess.

More crap from another goofy hipster left wing liberal pussy boy.

Ps. Better change your av. Arlovski supported trump too during the election. LOL

Charlotte is a city with around 800,000 residents in North Carolina.

Charlottesville is a small city with about 60,000 residents in Virginia.

They are roughly 250 miles apart.

Learn the difference.

(Leaving aside the issue of how easy it is to make a fake ad on craigslist).

This is the perfect damn place to post my Alex Jones False Flag gif and goddamn imgur is being a douche

I'm using it to broach a dialogue about a large number of posters consistently making similar claims on this board.

Its not blacks funding black lives matters which has recieved 100 million to date. I think with all the legal issues regarding funding protesters, Sorros gives block grants through his foundations, rather than write a check

Back