Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira .... Worst Marketing Ever

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
How does anyone on his team not fill him in that one of the top contenders in the UFC has branded "Cowboy" and is known as the cowboy??? Never understood this. Worst marketing ever. I cringe every time I hear the name said or see him in the hat.

Anyone wearing a dorky hat as a gimmick should probably reconsider.

He's Brazilian Cowboy, bro. Totally different niche.

Better Cowboy over Assassin, Pitbull or something else generic.

He should have gone with "Pit Bull"...that's creative and unique.:D

He should call himself "the CowMAN".

He was a real life rodeo cowboy, maybe do the minimum amount of research numb nuts.

He was a bullrider and his nickname was already Cowboy, no marketing there, it's just the way it was

He was a real life rodeo cowboy, maybe do the minimum amount of research numb nuts.

I knew that but that doesn't mean he has to market himself that way.

I just watched Fury today. Was pretty good.

I bought the movie. I am going with the KOd Ronda avatar until after the Ronda vs. Nunes fight and then I am going back to the Brad Pitt's Fury avatar.

alex "rodeo" oliviera sounds cool, he should switch imo

Yeah but it isn't like Cerrone and Charles were fighting for rights over it lol.

Why would Cerrone spend the money on a lawyer and the time in the court room when he already beat the guy and is the relevant one before and after their fight?

Why would Cerrone spend the money on a lawyer and the time in the court room when he already beat the guy and is the relevant one before and after their fight?
I don't know I never said or implied that.

Back