Alex Caceres Double Punch Technique

War Bruce Le Roy Wish he was allowed to wear his yellow Jump suit

"Grow up kid"
*believes in hadukens while getting emotional like child*

Lmao
Answering comments is getting emotional??? Lol whatever man, then you got emotional and is still discrediting a move that YOU don´t see any use, but great masters of martial arts having passing on this "useless" technique for centuries, so you simply have proven that you either know more than the great masters, or you don´t understand about martial arts, period.
I realize trips have hardly ever knocked out people, but it's possible and it certainly has happened.

The kung- fu LARPer fails to realize that obviously we were talking about strikes and why they are thrown, he made the subject about takedowns to try and disprove a point even though even then he's wrong.

The take away I was trying to make was this. Why do fighters throw strikes? To build up damage to hopefully accumulate enough to win a fight. That can be done by a multitude of strikes or through a single big one. If a strike is thrown with the intention of not knocking someone out (or a leg kick to damage his legs, still is solid damage btw), it has to be because it has a tactical reason behind it. IE a feint jab to blast double. Other examples would be a stockton slap, which obviously gets in the opponents head. likely will never knock someone out, but mentally can lead to an edge.

A double punch will never give enough damage to justify throwing. It will give no tactical advantage. At best, it would be useful for some stupid crazy specific situation where in a street fight you just want to push the guy backwards so he trips over a curb or something. By lacking the hip rotation it will never even have the pop of a job. Plus, it leaves the thrower completely open to strikes from any side.

The only tactical advantage left to be had would be some shit like an opponent getting hit by it would be offended that someone would think he sucks enough to throw some retarded strike like that , thus making him more emotional and make him be more aggressive. That is not the makings of a good technique.
Stopped reading there. You obviously have no idea what you´re talking about.

Answering comments is getting emotional??? Lol whatever man, then you got emotional and is still discrediting a move that YOU don´t see any use, but great masters of martial arts having passing on this "useless" technique for centuries, so you simply have proven that you either know more than the great masters, or you don´t understand about martial arts, period.

Stopped reading there. You obviously have no idea what you´re talking about.
If you can't refute my claim why even post?

Cool story bro, quit crying. Me being emotional? Dude , no one uses this shit technique for a reason quit bitching about "legendary" masters that couldnt pass this shit on for a reason

There's a reason that post wasn't directed at you..I'm not looking to talk with a LARPer

Last edited:
If you can't refute my claim why even post?

Cool story bro, quit crying. Me being emotional? Dude , no one uses this shit technique for a reason quit bitching about "legendary" masters that couldnt pass this shit on for a reason

There's a reason that post wasn't directed at you..I'm not looking to talk with a LARPer
Not looking to talk yet YOU were the one that had to answer my post even the NEXT DAY after a night of sleep wow, you simply couldn´t let it go, buddy. lmao!!!!!!!!!! Call that emotional. I can see your martial arts knowledge turns ONLY around UFC and the like, and because your favorite fighters don´t use it therefore you´ve NEVER SEEN IT being used (you just admitted), then it´s a "shit technique"???? Wow, amazing "strong argument"!!!!!!! Dude, you´re totally EMBARRASSING yourself trying to UNDERVALUE those (YES!) great legendary masters who CREATED AND DEVELOPED martial arts in the eastern world, so that a western junk food addict like you now can call it "shit techniques" from your computer eating doughnuts!!!!! Good job!!

Not looking to talk yet YOU were the one that had to answer my post even the NEXT DAY after a night of sleep wow, you simply couldn´t let it go, buddy. lmao!!!!!!!!!! Call that emotional. I can see your martial arts knowledge turns ONLY around UFC and the like, and because your favorite fighters don´t use it therefore you´ve NEVER SEEN IT being used (you just admitted), then it´s a "shit technique"???? Wow, amazing "strong argument"!!!!!!! Dude, you´re totally EMBARRASSING yourself trying to UNDERVALUE those (YES!) great legendary masters who CREATED AND DEVELOPED martial arts in the eastern world, so that a western junk food addict like you now can call it "shit techniques" from your computer eating doughnuts!!!!! Good job!!
Lol??? Yeah, I wasn't looking to explain to you why the technique sucks because clearly you are delusional about it. Hence why I didn't direct it at you..

Dude hit me up when someone lands this in a meaningful way, like I said earlier. Jesus christ dry your tears kid

You are projecting so God damn hard. If you wanna grapple or spar whatever we can set that up if you are really that willing to take it this personally.

Honestly it's sad that you are so personally slighted that someone is questioning the validity of your technique you hold so dearly. That is not the mark of someone confident in themselves of their abilities.

I'm emotional? Re-read your posts after taking a run around the block. Responding to a notification makes me emotional? Pot calling the kettle black...

You'll never see someone posting like you are in f11,f12,or f13. They don't get that worked up over dissenting opinions. The black belts I train with just laugh off white belts trying to talk shit. When you grow up you'll understand

Last edited:
Lol??? Yeah, I wasn't looking to explain to you why the technique sucks because clearly you are delusional about it. Hence why I didn't direct it at you..

Dude hit me up when someone lands this in a meaningful way, like I said earlier. Jesus christ dry your tears kid

You are projecting so God damn hard. If you wanna grapple or spar whatever we can set that up if you are really that willing to take it this personally.

Honestly it's sad that you are so personally slighted that someone is questioning the validity of your technique you hold so dearly. That is not the mark of someone confident in themselves of their abilities.

I'm emotional? Re-read your posts after taking a run around the block. Responding to a notification makes me emotional? Pot calling the kettle black...

You'll never see someone posting like you are in f11,f12,or f13. They don't get that worked up over dissenting opinions. The black belts I train with just laugh off white belts trying to talk shit. When you grow up you'll understand
Just to remind your bitch ass memory, you quoted me on page 7, when I wasn´t even talking to you at all, didn´t ask your fucking opinion about anything, but damn, you´re still responding after 48 hours almost and I´m emotional? Gosh, really? and WOW, Calling somebody out for a fight on sherdog, that´s how worked up you got for being exposed, right???? You never stop to amaze me buddy.... LMAO..... Ohhh, you train with black belts like MYSELF you mean, and I´m supposed to be impressed who you train with???? You´re just getting worse by the post, dude, just stop, you´re pushing too hard and not getting anywhere..lol.... Go talk to your teacher at martial arts, even HE would tell you to SHUT THE FUCK UP and RESPECT the masters that created such techniques that later on developed into whatever it is you say you train... your teacher would probably say "that´s your opinion if you don´t se a use for it, but it can be really useful if properly applied", really simple dude, so you´re just plain stupid not to see this or really retarded. And then finally when lost all argument decided to call me out for a fight??? Typical of ignorant people with no argument to back their ideas. That just shows you have a looooooong way to learn.... Besides, you clearly show no respect to other people or to martial arts, going as far as undervaluing the great masters to prove your shitty point, that this or that technique is shit.... fucking ridiculous. And just to laugh a little more at your face, it´s not the TECHNIQUES that work or not, but the fighters that make them work, just like a jab or straight, when executed by a great fighter will infflict great damage or set up something else, whereas if thrown by an untalented guy will have no effect, but I´m done with you, not reading your shit anymore so don´t bother to respond, and by the way, go suck a dick bitch.

Last edited:
Just to remind your bitch ass memory, you quoted me on page 7, when I wasn´t even talking to you at all, didn´t ask your fucking opinion about anything, but damn, you´re still responding after 48 hours almost and I´m emotional? Gosh, really? and WOW, Calling somebody out for a fight on sherdog, that´s how worked up you got for being exposed, right???? You never stop to amaze me buddy.... LMAO..... Ohhh, you train with black belts like MYSELF you mean, and I´m supposed to be impressed who you train with???? You´re just getting worse by the post, dude, just stop, you´re pushing too hard and not getting anywhere..lol.... Go talk to your teacher at martial arts, even HE would tell you to SHUT THE FUCK UP and RESPECT the masters that created such techniques that later on developed into whatever it is you say you train... your teacher would probably say "that´s your opinion if you don´t se a use for it, but it can be really useful if properly applied", really simple dude, so you´re just plain stupid not to see this or really retarded. And then finally when lost all argument decided to call me out for a fight??? Typical of ignorant people with no argument to back their ideas. That just shows you have a looooooong way to learn.... Besides, you clearly show no respect to other people or to martial arts, going as far as undervaluing the great masters to prove your shitty point, that this or that technique is shit.... fucking ridiculous. And just to laugh a little more at your face, it´s not the TECHNIQUES that work or not, but the fighters that make them work, just like a jab or straight, when executed by a great fighter will infflict great damage or set up something else, whereas if thrown by an untalented guy will have no effect, but I´m done with you, not reading your shit anymore so don´t bother to respond, and by the way, go suck a dick bitch.
LOL wow so many tears maybe your sifu can help you dry them lmfaaaooo

Honestly are you trolling me? I can't imagine someone throwing such a hissy fit over a stupid Internet discussion about a double punch lmfao

I can't take Caceres seriously. He literally believes he is some fictional character.

LOL wow so many tears maybe your sifu can help you dry them lmfaaaooo

Honestly are you trolling me? I can't imagine someone throwing such a hissy fit over a stupid Internet discussion about a double punch lmfao
Damn, Mrs Cherry (I can call you Mrs Cherry, right?), what are you still doing here???? Well don´t waste your precious time with me, why aren´t you writing your catalogue of "shit martial arts techniques that don´t work"? Thousands of hours of testing all done by Mrs Cherry herself. Everybody is waiting to buy a copy. lol

Last edited:
Damn, Mrs Cherry (I can call you Mrs Cherry, right?), what are you still doing here???? Well don´t waste your precious time with me, why aren´t you writing your catalogue of "shit martial arts techniques that don´t work"? Thousands of hours of testing all done by Mrs Cherry herself. Everybody is waiting to buy a copy. lol
I should have realized you were just another nameless faceless troll, no one gets that emotional defending kung fu bullshit lol good day sir you got me

Wow!!!! 3 days straight, Mrs Cherry!!!!!! Still talking about emotions? lol.... Damn!!!! Mr Cherry is not gonna like you so obsessed with me... lol.... you should be working on your book or cooking mr Cherry a cake.... lmao

Last edited:
Back