• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Alex "Astro Girl" Chambers War Spaceship!

Richard Walsh

Orange Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Who wants to squeeze onto a tiny little war wagon when you can jump abroad a military grade, super spacecraft?

For those of you who don't know, Alex trains alongside me at VT1 MMA Academy and is one of my closest training partners as well as a good friend of mine outside the gym. Mature and respectful, she has been given little air time by the TUF crew so far but hopefully that'll change next episode! Right now, she is training very hard everyday in preparation for her fight on the finale. She is very technical and fast so don't underestimate her and jump abroad this hype train/ship before her name becomes mainstream!

1385865_803806763009570_2903987769838333146_n.jpg

in-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2654.gif

But i've been here since her AACC days :)

I'm in. I want to see more of her and less of the clique, so her winning could only help.

I'm in.

Good luck and GODSPEED, ASTRO GIRL!

I'm in. Watched her fights, she's a killer and has good power, and seems to be a really nice girl

I don't wanna start any shit, but I don't think the "Supernova from Moldova" WARSpaceship and this can coexist ;)

She's a cutie and a good fighter, hope she does well.

People predicting Alex to win...

7e3.jpg

(substitute I with They, or see it from their POV)

She can talk to me about nebulas, black holes and small cluster galaxies while she armbars me..... *swoon*

I'm on this wagon. She's awesome and I think she wins this.

I like her because one of the things you see in the show is that she is one of the very few people ever seen listening to other teammates or consoling/congratulating them when something happens.

She's the one who said "Now Let's go F^#@ing Drink!" when Jojo won, and she was listening to Kish and helping her out with suggestions when her knee started to hurt.

I think her attitude is awesome!

picture.php

Go Alex!

Back