Aldo will turn back the clock.

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm really appreciative of Conor at the moment. Jose Aldo was always one of my favorites but he really seemed to be losing his devastating form over the last several years. He showed some fire in the Mendes fight but I think Conor will bring out the WEC Aldo when the two finally meet up. And that's what I've been waiting for so I'm truly thankful for all that Conor has done.

I'm predicting Aldo wins via Potato-sized hematoma

That's what I've been thinking too. This is the first match in a while that Jose won't have to dedicate 60% of his camp to wrestling, we should all enjoy what this means.

If we get to see the true vintage Aldo duke it out with Mcgregor I won't even care if it goes to a decision, the highlights that will have been created will top anything previously seen in the FW division! Choo Choo.

I agree.

He has an opponent who has question marks and talks shit nonstop like he is the one who has been undefeated for the past 9 years or so. He talks like he is the current legendary champion. He tries to intimidate Aldo like Aldo is the one who needs to prove himself against the likes of him.

It's so ass-backwards that it's back-asswards.

Aldo will be ready to go in this fight. He will want to show the MMA world why he has been winning for so long and he will want to take out the guy who so many people are hyping up but who has yet to fight anyone that is a real contender.

this may go like the GSP Hughes trilogy

Aldo wins this first fight but eventually Conor will be king of that division.

I cant wait for this fight.

If Aldo fights with the WEC fire, he's damn near unstoppable. We'll see if he finds that fire in training for Conor. Should be a great match.

IT's certainly possible.

But what IF McGregor actually wins?

What will the reaction be from Aldo fans?

Will Conor get the respect he would obviously be due or would they merely groan something to the effect of "Can't wait till Edgar lays on him."?

Aldo should take his soul. Jon Jones taught me that you NEVER bet against the best in the world until you have very very very solid reason to do so. Aldo is better in every area in my opinion , with that said, Conor should bring out a really really good show. Conor is also about the biggest a body can get & still make weight @ That class

IT's certainly possible.

Will Conor get the respect he would obviously be due or would they merely groan something to the effect of "Can't wait till Edgar lays on him."?

Conor is a good fighter, but I will never root for him. Champ or not......he will never be a personal favourite, which will probably be the reason I will root for his opponents, even if he's a champ.

IT's certainly possible.

I am picking Aldo to win, but I want Connor to win. Just so Edgar can hold another belt.

Back