Aldo vs Siver

haplo

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Lets get real here. After Conor get knocked out, I could see Dana White promoting it like a rematch of the world cup. Germany vs Brazil. He could easily work that angle and fill a big stadium in Brazil.

Too short, too old, t rex reach, not on peds anymore, no chance

I sense a strong troll vibe here but any way, it won't happen. Dana isn't giving Siver a title fight. He isn't marketable.

He would make Siver fight one or two other top 5 guys first and would only then give him a title shot.

I am a huge, long-time Siver fan and I truly believe he can and will beat Conor although I also know that Conor really, really can also win this match. Close to 50/50 for me. Anyways, Siver won't beat Edgar and would get taken out quickly by Aldo.

New account and so far so good, solid posts. Strong start.

I sense a strong troll vibe here but any way, it won't happen. Dana isn't giving Siver a title fight. He isn't marketable.

He would make Siver fight one or two other top 5 guys first and would only then give him a title shot.

I am a huge, long-time Siver fan and I truly believe he can and will beat Conor although I also know that Conor really, really can also win this match. Close to 50/50 for me. Anyways, Siver won't beat Edgar and would get taken out quickly by Aldo.

You're right. I was semi-trolling. I'm just tired to see so many conor threads.
But seriously, i would like to see Siver and Conor double spinning back kick each other at the same time. That would make an epic gif.

Nah...I see Edgar getting this shot before Siver would. And Aldo wouldn't have much trouble with Siver

Nah...I see Edgar getting this shot before Siver would. And Aldo wouldn't have much trouble with Siver

I,agree there's no way siver is getting the shot at aldo with a win , Edgar would get the rematch if Conor loses .
also to those who accuse siver of peds didn't he just get caught using a masking substance that can also be used as a diuretic , now I'm not saying he didn't use a PED but he didn't actually get caught for one did he ?

The only dropping that should occur is Siver dropping down to a lower weight class.

Back