Aldo vs. Nurmagomedov perfect scenario....

Apocalypse604

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Aldo beats Holloway and if Khabib beats Ferguson, then make that superfight happen. Conor takes the winner. There is more then enough time for all of this to go down and it should considering the current circumstances.

So Khabib beating ferguson is not enough for a title shot while we have Conor beating Nate , not even at 155 and was able to get a direct title shot? lmao, Conors fans are scare of Khabib.

So Khabib beating ferguson is not enough for a title shot while we have Conor beating Nate , not even at 155 and was able to get a direct title shot? lmao, Conors fans are scare of Khabib.
There's no way Khabib could cuddle Conor like he did to everybody else excpet MJ.

This is stupid, does CM stay on maternity leave during these 3 supposed fights?

Depending on when CM is back Khabib vs Ferguson winner will face him

Aldo should stay & defend his FW belt rather than go chasing CM again...

The UFC isn't going to put Aldo in a top fight at LW. He won't even fight the top guys at 145, and he constantly makes things difficult for divisions and for the company. They have no incentive to leap frog a guy who is always ducking like that.

The fight doesn't make sense at all.

I want Aldo to fight max. If he wins, then he gets a contender fight at 155. I really want Aldo vs Khabib. That's my favorite fight under 170 lbs.

Khabib beating Ferguson and not getting a title shot right after it would set a new record for the levels of bullshit in the UFC.

Once you're #1 contender, and you take out the #2 contender (or vice versa), I don't know how the fuk you can't be up for the title shot. Why would he need to go thru Aldo at that point? It makes no sense. TS makes so little sense I want to slap him right now.

Aldo vs Khabib would be awesome, but unless ferguson doesn't make a deal, it doesn't make any sense for Khabib to fight Aldo at the moment.

{Khabib vs Ferguson}
{Aldo vs Max }
on the same card.

Aldo wins, theres any number of 155 fights that make sense.
Aldo vs Pettis
Aldo vs Eddie

Aldo wins once or twice at 155 while Khabib/Tony/Conor plays out, he gets his shot after that.

Tony vs khabib for next title shot. Conor vs winner in July. Aldo vs max in april then he moves up.

Aldo vs Pettis at 155? Loser of Khabib/Tony? Barboza if he wins his next fight?

Once you're #1 contender, and you take out the #2 contender (or vice versa), I don't know how the fuk you can't be up for the title shot. Why would he need to go thru Aldo at that point? It makes no sense. TS makes so little sense I want to slap him right now.
Ask TJ. He knows

Well, i would think its the fair thing to do if conor really is out for 10 months......instead of aldo just fighting khabib for an interim lw strap.....he should fight ferguson for it as aldo should fight holloway.....then if both aldo and khabib win they can battle for the interim lw strap, after which conor should done with his maternity leave lol. Makes sense no....? Trust me....UFC will come up with something a whole lot worse.

Nurm should turn down any fight against Fergie or Aldo or anyone else except mcgregor. To consider anything else is really stupid.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back