Aldo speaks on Pettis title fight, wants it too happen once foot is 100%

This fight is going to be great if it happens.

Not sure how it's gonna work out with both being title holder though.

I don't think UFC will allow it unless it's at a catchweight or one fighter gives up his title.

It wont happen, ufc cant make super fights but with this one Pettis will lose before he meets Aldo.

your throwing around the word going a little there bud... Anthony pettis SHOULD dominate.. the word you were looking for was COULD.

It wont happen, ufc cant make super fights but with this one Pettis will lose before he meets Aldo.

To who? Josh? Doubt it. TJ has the best shot but I think Pettis finishes him as well.

lol, look at you, bet you said the same thing about anderson slive at one point.... just because hes 1 - undefeated in the ufc and 2- brazilian DOESNT MAKE HIM UNBEATABLE YOU DICK

They should just meet at 150 and do a non title bout. With the titles if gets confusing with one guy having to move up or down. Unless the UFC doesnt mind having a 2 divisional champ.

What do you guys think the betting lines would open at? Aldo the slight favorite? Even lines?

Last I checked, Aldo's camp hasn't backed down from their demand for Pettis to vacate and for the fight to be at 145.

That same issue will come up when he's in fighting shape and I doubt we see this superfight in 2014 unfortunately.

LOL at him thinking Bendo had better stand-up than Pettis. Being good at something doesn't make you qualified to teach or analyze it necessarily. Look no further than Michael Jordan's mismanagement of the Bobcats as more proof of that.

It's good to see he prefers to come up to 155. That's always what made the most sense from every conceivable angle. Dede was just looking for any advantage he could get. He's less confident in Aldo than he is in himself. Let's see this at 155 after Pettis beats Thomson.

Last I checked, Aldo's camp hasn't backed down from their demand for Pettis to vacate and for the fight to be at 145.

That same issue will come up when he's in fighting shape and I doubt we see this superfight in 2014 unfortunately.

He says the exact opposite in that video.

2u7lw2a.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back