Aldo or maybe an Asian guy recovering with some whisky

That's because nothing happened worth noting, unless you enjoy watching two uncoordinated cardio kickboxers winging sloppy punches at each other for 15 minutes with no knockdowns or anything close to looking like a finish.
It wasn't so bad on fast forward. It was over in mere minutes.

I don't know what in the blue hell is going on... but this has now turned into a Pat Morita & José Aldo party thread! :cool:

8501d6e53a0bd463a7997fa9d2b31a57.gif

giphy.gif

f6b036e283d9bbc8ca66ff0e85a01b0f55098e54.gifv

ezgif.com_gif_maker__3_.gif

tumblr_pytgimjnTN1snghrzo1_500.gifv

BlondTautEmeraldtreeskink-size_restricted.gif

jim-miyagi.gif

It wasn't so bad on fast forward. It was over in mere minutes.

You're lucky. I watched it live and literally fell asleep before the second round started and woke up with 1 minute left in the third. It's like my body has an automatic shut-off mode, and automatically turns back on when the real fights start again.

My girlfriend's from Chile and couldn't believe he was from Brazil; she insisted he must be Asian. I thought she was losing it again, but after this thread I believe she may be on to something.

You can't just say someone looks Asian because one of their eyes is swollen shut

Do better

He looks like friggin Mr Miyagi

It's not racist to say someone looks like something or someone. It's racist to make a presumption about a person based on their ethnic background

How about now? Asian pirate?
View attachment 895270
No you're literally just making it worse

Look I can kinda see the resemblance between Aldo and Mr. Miyagi but y'all waited till you had a pic of Aldo with one eye swollen shut to make that observation

No you're literally just making it worse

Look I can kinda see the resemblance between Aldo and Mr. Miyagi but y'all waited till you had a pic of Aldo with one eye swollen shut to make that observation

Well, I think that's because he didn't look Asian before he got popped in the eye. TS was just pointing out a funny observation he made. I just happen to think it's amusing and it appears you do not.
I can see this upsets you so I won't keep on with it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back