Aldo on TAM's joke:"Someone will have to pay dearly for it. It's going to be Mendes."

see how chad likes 5 rounds of patty cake. get'em aldo, and make sure you take a break in the 5th to lay down, like you did with homm, who lasted 5 rounds with you, you beast you...

wow just saw the joke picture that aldos so pissed about... reminds me of minorities shooting someone bc they bumped into them.. calm the fuck down lol

you disrespect me and leave my cookout early, you get shot. deal with it

see how chad likes 5 rounds of patty cake. get'em aldo, and make sure you take a break in the 5th to lay down, like you did with homm, who lasted 5 rounds with you, you beast you...

lol

Chad couldn't last even 1 round against Aldo the first time.

He's ducking fighters like Hominick so he can fight killers like Cody McKenzie.

Aldo would throw leg kick and run away.

thats all he do, i hope mendes KO him

Occasionally yes but its pretty rare compared to what it used to be. Mainly because the mat is much thicker than it was.

Personally done 2 years BJJ, 5+ comps and one fight in a cage, but no specific wrestling.

I have been taken down and thrown and yeah it can hurt but its not going to end the fight or come close to it, its better to do a TD you are more likely to complete.

Can't argue with that.

im mad and mendes is going to pay=im going to fight the exact same way I originally planned to fight.

What surprises me is how people believe that Mendes can beat Aldo just because TJ beat Barao. I have never seen such a thing. All fights are different

Your not going to do anything Aldo. Just keep fence grabbing and fighting safe.

Posting like a white belt.. If you actually watched the fight you saw aldo block every other take down and even get taken down only to pop right back up.. Mendes has t rex arms so his striking doesn't change a thing he will still get mauled on his feet and lets be real Mendes isn't even a good wrestler compared to some of Aldos prior opponents.. and Ludwig definitely didn't help him improve there

The only thing worse than a sore loser, is a sore winner. I would be angry too if they were making fun of one of my best friends after completely destroying him. After a win like that they should have just stayed humble.

The only thing worse than a sore loser, is a sore winner. I would be angry too if they were making fun of one of my best friends after completely destroying him. After a win like that they should have just stayed humble.

A random gym member who attends classes put Renan's name down. One of your students writing down a name on a clipboard is a lot worse and far less humble than Jose Aldo getting a groups of his friends together to chant on how his opponents were nothing and calls Pettis a F--?

A random gym member who attends classes put Renan's name down. One of your students writing down a name on a clipboard is a lot worse and far less humble than Jose Aldo getting a groups of his friends together to chant on how his opponents were nothing and calls Pettis a F--?
Yes when Team Alpha Male humiliated, destroyed, and took Barao's belt all in one night. Pre-fight banter with Pettis is completely different. He didnt just steal Pettis' belt, and kick his ass in a one sided beat down. Like I said, they are sore winners.

Why do you think Ronda got so much hate after denying a handshake from Meisha? Because after a fight the trash talk stops and people focus on their next opponent or celebrate their victory in humility.

What if I beat the fuck outta your friend in a fair 1v1 fight, and then afterwords told the entire world how shitty he was? Or if I beat the fuck outta your friend, say good fight and end it at that. There is clearly a difference. You can talk shit all you want pre-fight. Its classless to spit on your opponent after you beat him down. Its called adding insult to injury, and only losers do that.

Last edited:
Yes when Team Alpha Male humiliated, destroyed, and took Barao's belt all in one night. Pre-fight banter with Pettis is completely different. He didnt just steal Pettis' belt, and kick his ass in a one sided beat down. Like I said, they are sore winners.

Why do you think Ronda got so much hate after denying a handshake from Meisha? Because after a fight the trash talk stops and people focus on their next opponent or celebrate their victory in humility.

What if I beat the fuck outta your friend in a fair 1v1 fight, and then afterwords told the entire world how shitty he was? Or if I beat the fuck outta your friend, say good fight and end it at that. There is clearly a difference. You can talk shit all you want pre-fight. Its classless to spit on your opponent after you beat him down. Its called adding insult to injury, and only losers do that.

Aldo made fun of KZ in that song as well post fight. Also, I could care less if you beat my friends ass in a fair fight. People usually mouth off after beating someone up. You beat up one of my friends in a 1v1 fight then good for you.

Rhonda chose not to shake Tate's hand because she still felt her and her team was disrespected by her.

Like 80% of winning fighters are "losers" then because they always say something that makes it sound like they are talking down on their opponent they just defeated.

Back