Media Aldo looking thin in new pic on his way to 135lb

thumbnail

#stayhard

Nothing wrong with testing the waters at a new weight class, specially one with an even harder weight cut...he shouldnt had gone straight to the top, a guy just as if not even more dangerous than the champ, best of luck to Aldo.
Good luck indeed... I agree there were definitely other options. But respect to him for taking the hardest fights.

Man it's going to be interesting to see how he handles 135. Best of luck to him.

End of his career, past prime and drops a weight class?

{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

What happened playing to pro soccer?

He will do well I think, Aldo is not a big guy at all, he is tiny in real life. Very lean and short. Good move for him.. Also he is only 33, and was only just 33 two months ago, not 55+ like everything makes out. Only 2 years older than Moraes, and they both roughly had the same amount of fights in their career.

if he does make it to the cage in healthy condition he should be able to feed Moraes dem hands with his height and slight reach advantage.

Curious, why do you think he'll be fine at 135?

I just trust that him and his coaches aren't stupid enough to go to 135lbs if he's not confident that he can do it in a healthy fashion. No real logic, I just tend to give him the benefit of doubt.

Jose should have gone up to 155. I'm really concerned about his upcoming weight cut and implications it may have.

I think 55 would be better and help with his cardio, but then again his chin is cabbage so bigger guys don’t help that either idk

What are you guys talking about. He look lean and ready.

Moraes is some stupid matchmaking.

He looks good imo but not sure I like him moving down. Outside of the fight against Volkanovski, he has looked good at 145 and was finishing his career strong. Time will tell.

Moraes is quite a challenge for his first fight at BW. Always thought of him as a pretty good sized FW, he must have felt this was the right move for him. Interested to see how well he performs at a lighter weight.

I don’t know why people think he looks rough. Looks like the cut is going very well, actually.

Back