Aldo leg kicks Conor's legs to hell.

Conor's leg actually buckled when Siver kicked him early in the first he just disguised it well.

Aldo is gonna pick him apart.

conor's going to kick aldo into his spitbucket, back to brazil.

war conor.

I think Siver took him off his feet twice with leg kicks. I know at least one did and the other buckled him..

he is a southpaw......totally different game.

What about Conor straight left to Aldo face

Conor straight left all night you watch

Do you not think Conor is going to prepare for Aldo's leg kicks?

This is the exact words that people said before Jones vs Shogun

There's a great possibility. Aldo has nasty leg kicks and excellent head movement.

What about Conor straight left to Aldo face

Conor straight left all night you watch

Yes lets pretend that Aldo doesn't have a fantastic straight right himself.

Personally I think about what Chad did against aldo on his feet, and I do think that Conor is way better than Chad In the standup.

But I think that sure, Conors has the advantage in the stand up, but I also think belive that Jose has a good chance if he uses his groundgame he would have the advantage, I do think he would have a hard time getting it to the floor, but he might break Conor if he gets him there.

Do you really think I'm just going to stand there and let you leg kick me Aldo ?

Personally I think about what Chad did against aldo on his feet, and I do think that Conor is way better than Chad In the standup.

But I think that sure, Conors has the advantage in the stand up, but I also think belive that Jose has a good chance if he uses his groundgame he would have the advantage, I do think he would have a hard time getting it to the floor, but he might break Conor if he gets him there.

Mendes is an elite wrestler and stronger physically which forced Aldo to adjust his striking game to be able to defend the TD threat. That isn't the case with McG. I would rate Aldo as having the better ground game and not afraid of McG TD offense, therefore Aldo will likely be more inclined to bomb away with leg kicks.

Mendes is an elite wrestler and stronger physically which forced Aldo to adjust his striking game to be able to defend the TD threat. That isn't the case with McG. I would rate Aldo as having the better ground game and not afraid of McG TD offense, therefore Aldo will likely be more inclined to bomb away with leg kicks.

that was almost what I was thinking, I think that neither will go for a takedown, but if it would happen Aldo would have the advantage.

Just pure standup I think Conor has the advantage, because Chad did really well against Aldo in the standup, even though Chads wrestling proved to be almost worthless against him.

But whatever, it would be an awesome fight!

Aldo gasses after round 1 and Conor picks him apart.

I ain't making no predictions in this fight. Just PRAYING nobody gets hurt in training camp!! Aldo may land some leg kicks yes but he has to watch out for that long-counter left hand that comes in from all angles.

Dana is a very happy man tonight, that's for sure.

Aldo gasses after round 1 and Conor picks him apart.

Haha, I am a fan of Conor, but he wouldn't gass from one round, that's just baiting for attention. <3

Back