Aldo is trifiling

joey gerbils

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
All talk, can't back it up. Shaking in his boots.

Claims he will rematch McGregor 'anytime, anywhere'

Gets call to replace Dos Anjos...... nope, can't do it.

What an embarrassment. I've lost all respect for the dude. He lost the first fight with McGregor mentally 6 months before it even happened

And now he's already lost the rematch because he's shown the world that he is truly unable to back up any of his talk and it probably very nervous to have to fight McGregor again

Could you not put this in another one of these threads, or at least attempt to say something new.

Probably the 100th thread made on the same topic today

Probably the 100th thread made on the same topic today

aldo´s rematch should come after conor loses...

What an embarrassment. I've lost all respect for the dude. He lost the first fight with McGregor mentally 6 months before it even happened

And now he's already lost the rematch because he's shown the world that he is truly unable to back up any of his talk and it probably very nervous to have to fight McGregor again

people say things when emotional and with bruised ego... but then reasons and reality kick in... he's under medial suspension and not fit to fight

the heart wants one thing, the body needs something else

it's very human. it's a fact of life.

take a deep breath and let it go dude...

Why rematch if not for the belt ?
ehm.. well i dont know.. Maybe get back your honor, and get back at conor for dominating him in only 13 seconds and knocking him out cold, making him lay there for quite some time with floaty eyes looking at nothing.

I never get this type of thinking.
Are you that much of a fan boy to realy think that Aldo, who grew up getting beat up on the streets of Brazil, fought the toughest dudes on the planet and was undefeatable for a decade is... afraid?

lets take this boring thread thats been posted 100 times already and make it better.
giphy.gif

now look at this ts. this is how you make life better. i mean who doesn't love the water

Why rematch if not for the belt ?
Because he's quoted as saying that it didn't have to be for the belt, if it was against McGregor. He was also, supposedly, training to replace RDA, if he dropped out, according to an interview with his trainer.

Has Aldo officially declined this rematch or is this just random lie by Dana White?

Thread title just absolutely cracked me up lol

ehm.. well i dont know.. Maybe get back your honor, and get back at conor for dominating him in only 13 seconds and knocking him out cold, making him lay there for quite some time with floaty eyes looking at nothing.

Y hasn't Conor rematched Duffy?

He said he would fight for the title. Don't see what a rematch at 155 with 2 weeks notice would really benefit

Back