Albuquerque Police Release New Jon Jones Bodycam Arrest Video

He was probably just handing out free weed and booze to the local homeless drug addicts.

What an amazing human being.
Screenshot_20200329-183634_Samsung Internet.jpg

Amazing.
So brave.

To the hypocrites making posts like this

Lets go back and revisit all the lapses in judgement you've made throughout life. All those moments while drunk, on coke, or whatever else.

People act like they're so above Jon when they see his shit plastered all over the media, yet when you examine most of your lives, its laced with poor character, lapses in judgment while under the influence, countless creepy encounters with women, all sorts of shit.

Difference is, your shit isn't plastered all over the media for everyone to see. If it was, most of you would quickly find you're in no position to judge anyone.

I respect Jon a hell of a lot more than most of you haters just waiting for him to make a mistake. Why? Because as much as he does fuck up, he wants to improve, he wants to evolve and be a better man. That sort of self awareness and desire to be great in all aspects of life is something most of you lack.

Yet you feel you're in a position to speak down on a man like they're below you. Its weak and low level, plain and simple

To be clear, I'm not defending or condoning his actions, but the hypocrisy is always comical to me. Not just with Jones but in many instances a high profile celebrity has a fuck up, I suppose that's the one moment small people have to feel like they're superior to people they will never come close to.

We have got one, folks. A legit autist.

You are literally blaming the cops for being 'pettty'. LOL @ reading anything else you have to write after that. Go back to your Jones defender club and sulk there.

People like you just sound like garbage human beings

Jon has done some stupid shit and made mistakes but hes a decent dude deep down

The hypocrisy i see on Jones posts is absurd
Hahahaha you would make a great Eva Braun

We have got one, folks. A legit autist.

You are literally blaming the cops for being 'pettty'. LOL @ reading anything else you have to write after that. You destroyed any credibility you never had. Go back to your Jones defender club and sulk there.
I wasn't blaming anyone. Whatever Jon did should be punished. No issue there.

But the petty / hater energy is strong with these cops, without question.

My point was simple. People like yourself and others are extreme hypocrites. You talk shit about these guys, meanwhile your own life is rife with poor judgements, character and being a shitty human.

Clowns need to check themselves

I wasn't blaming anyone. Whatever Jon did should be punished. No issue there.

But the petty / hater energy is strong with these cops, without question.

My point was simple. People like yourself and others are extreme hypocrites. You talk shit about these guys, meanwhile your own life is rife with poor judgements, character and being a shitty human.

Clowns need to check themselves

You dont know me or anyone else in this thread. My entire first post was pointing out that the cops did nothing wrong. Youre spinning it to sound like Im dancing on his grave.

Jones did those actions. Me writing them out, giving the pbp of the video doesnt change anything. In fact, theres things I didnt notice that make it worse. Jon admitting to shooting the gun and there being vomit on the ground outside his car.

Dont quote me again. Im through with your bullshit.

Dude needs help and I hope he finds it before he kills someone.

Nah but im capable of looking beyond the surface

Good judge of character as a result :)
When it comes to Jones I disagree
I have rarely seen him act like a decent human being and have seen him act like a piece of shit for quite some time and you go bat for him like he’s mother Teresa, I think in the case of Jon Jones you have made your choice and are sticking to it

he clearly has a mental problem. why does everyone immediately go to negative with jon . It is known he has had issues since he was young and lost his sister. he gets punched in the head, he drinks, he does drugs, his brain is not okay. he probably isn't exaggerating about his short term memory loss. like he was full on slobbin out. covered in weed.. like didn't even care to hide anything or be careful, almost a full bottle of vodka down, shot off a gun into the air probably acting like its the end of the world with the homeless people. people who would be likely to have or die from corona too. like what in the actual fuck was going on that night. where does his brain go. He wasn't present in those moments he was saying things like my daughter is dyslexic to get the cops emotions to back down. That is a world champion. that is someone who is capable of carrying them selves and speaking infront of 10s of thousands of people. something is seriously off there. Like tony , how exactly are they handling these issues with fighters and are they actually doing the right things or does the fighter calm down and they just lay off. because tony has some issues that sound like they could end in murder sometimes and jon clearly has issues that put others in danger. So at that point with the understanding of head trauma and behavioral issues shouldn't the ufc be partly responsible for making sure things like this dont happen with their athletes.

Lets go back and revisit all the lapses in judgement you've made throughout life. All those moments while drunk, on coke, or whatever else.

People act like they're so above Jon when they see his shit plastered all over the media, yet when we examine most of your lives, its laced with poor character, lapses in judgment while under the influence, countless creepy encounters with women, all sorts of shit.

Difference is, your shit isn't plastered all over the media for everyone to see. If it was, most of you would quickly find you're in no position to judge anyone.

I respect Jon a hell of a lot more than most of you haters sitting there waiting for him to make a mistake. Why? Because as much as he does fuck up, he wants to improve, he wants to evolve and be a better man. That sort of self awareness and desire to be better in all aspects of life is something most of you lack.

Yet you feel you're in a position to speak down on a man like they're below you. Its weak and low level, plain and simple

To be clear, I'm not defending or condoning his actions, but the hypocrisy is always comical to me. Not just with Jones but in many instances a high profile celebrity has a fuck up, I suppose that's the one moment small people have to feel like they're superior to people they will never come close to.
Public intoxication, just drinking, is one thing. DUI can kill people.. that's not just a 'mistake'.

He is as great as he is a fuck up.

As in, he is as gifted as he is cursed.

People act like they're so above Jon when they see his shit plastered all over the media, yet when we examine most of your lives, its laced with poor character, lapses in judgment while under the influence, countless creepy encounters with women, all sorts of shit.

I respect Jon a hell of a lot more than most of you haters sitting there waiting for him to make a mistake. Why? Because as much as he does fuck up, he wants to improve, he wants to evolve and be a better man. That sort of self awareness and desire to be better in all aspects of life is something most of you lack.

Don't lecture us because he's a habitual fuck up. I've drank, smoked weed and blown lines. I don't crash multiple cars, commit hit and runs and pop off rounds in the city. I didn't even mention all the cheating and lying in his proffesional career.
What evidence is their of him wanting to be a better man and evolve as you claim? I think there are people out there that are legitimately taking steps to improve themselves. Jon isn't one of those people.

People like you just sound like garbage human beings

Jon has done some stupid shit and made mistakes but hes a decent dude deep down

The hypocrisy i see on Jones posts is absurd
What, specifically, makes you think he's a "decent dude deep down"? Genuinely curious, because I've never seen anything genuinely decent from this guy, aside from his fighting skills, obviously. But outside the cage, what, specifically, has he done that's "decent"?

When it comes to Jones I disagree
I have rarely seen him act like a decent human being and have seen him act like a piece of shit for quite some time and you go bat for him like he’s mother Teresa, I think in the case of Jon Jones you have made your choice and are sticking to it
Its kinda tricky

Especially in this entertainment industry where so many are wearing masks and selling themselves in various ways. Combined with genuine mistakes made with unfortunate consequences. It can at times be all too easy to see someone in a singular unchanging light when they've revealed their worst self.

But people are Complex. If you pay close attention to all his interviews throughout the years, twitter posts, moments where he speaks deeply on things. It would not be hard to arrive at the conclusion that Jon is a decent guy who's just made some mistakes in life. At times bad ones.

But again, sometimes it can be all too easy to see the worst in people, especially when it's plastered all over the media.

I see a wild mofo who likes to party, cocky / confident as all hell, wants to achieve greatness in many aspects of life. He is not without his darkness. On the other end he is a Christian man in a family of super athletes who are all decent, down to earth people, father of 4 daughters, son of a pastor. That side of him wants to do better and be better.

People are never anywhere near as black and white as some think. Especially High level athletes with a multitude of conflicting elements in their personality and soul.

I'm sure he's demonstrated moments of being a "piece of shit", as we all have. But deep down he's decent. Which isn't something i expect most people to see for reasons i've explained above

I dont judge someone just based on their worst mistakes they make or their darkest moments. Humans are dark, light and all things in between. Often times its how you come back from things, how theyve been tools for your evolution and betterment that define you most as a man.

Last edited:
what a dumb fuck.

weed, booze, guns, those are fine..

but why did he have to get behind the wheel? that's where he fucked up. As rich as he is, he should have a big enough property to get wasted and shoot guns at home, like Hunter S Thompson.

What, specifically, makes you think he's a "decent dude deep down"? Genuinely curious, because I've never seen anything genuinely decent from this guy, aside from his fighting skills, obviously. But outside the cage, what, specifically, has he done that's "decent"?
Well you can read my post above.

I suppose you could say many years of close observation

Don't lecture us because he's a habitual fuck up. I've drank, smoked weed and blown lines. I don't crash multiple cars, commit hit and runs and pop off rounds in the city. I didn't even mention all the cheating and lying in his proffesional career.
What evidence is their of him wanting to be a better man and evolve as you claim? I think there are people out there that are legitimately taking steps to improve themselves. Jon isn't one of those people.
Yall are some shallow people man

Feel bad for this kind of energy

he clearly has a mental problem. why does everyone immediately go to negative with jon . It is known he has had issues since he was young and lost his sister.

Neither mental illness, CTE, and/or addiction is an excuse for bad behavior. It's an explanation, but not an excuse. He made a conscious decision to get drunk and high and drive around and fire off a pistol.

You don't just take a few shots and lose all executive function, bud.

Stop apologizing. This isn't his first rodeo. I'd have more sympathy if it was, but it definitely isn't.

Back