albuquerque bad crowd?

Queue

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I didn't get to watch the fights last night but I keep seeing people on here saying the crowd was horrible. What were they doing? That makes me annoyed that my hometown crowd was shitty. I was pretty annoyed also that they announced they'd be going to albuquerque a month after I moved to the east coast, haha.

they celebrated Diego's win for 1.

I don't even understand how anyone could even like him, hometown guy or not.

After listening to crowds in Brazil, any crowd, anywhere else sounds good.

At one moment one idiot was booing after a good exchange, forgot what fight it was. Certainly not the worst crowd.

Cmon Albuquerque.
A naive crowd. A sleeper card. I'm depressed.
Benson Henderson s fight was good
Tuck- guy with bleached hair-his fight was good

Huh, I guess it wasn't as bad as people here made it seem. There were people saying that the ufc should never go back to Albuquerque because the crowd was so terrible.

they had to endure some pretty hard fights to watch in order to make it to the main card. i fell asleep during volkers fight, if i was there i probably would have been booing too

I thought they were fine. I didn't notice anything particularly disrespectful. The only fight I recall getting booed was Pettis-Meza which I thought was reasonable. I don't recall them ever freaking out over grappling or anything like that as we've seen from other crowds in the past.

Boo too much and too quick. Seen worse though.

They booed the shit out of Caraway after he won. Even in Brazil they mostly go quiet when their guy loses, not boo the shit out of the winner. They booed at stupid times in general and it was pretty pathetic the way they cheered when Diego was announced the winner. I know he's the hometown guy, but come on.

Cmon Albuquerque
How many times we need to make a thread that was made an hour ago.

I did like seeing their dreams crushed. I always enjoy when a rabid crowd's favorite loses.

According to Tim Kennedy, Albuquerque is full of meth-heads and transvestite prostitutes so I wouldn't be surprised to hear the crowd was sub-par last night.

That might explain the quality of the judges

Back