Alan Jouban: "Daddy doesn't tolerate bullies"

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

mjl.gif

a 35 year old grown man admitting to being bullied, at least he won the decision doe. Alan "Safe Space" Jouban

The fact that he was practically tearing up as he said it made it just about the corniest moment in recent MMA history.

TS

when you grow up and become a father you´ll understand

I can't wait until Perry avenges that loss to Jouban in an immediate rematch, then beats him again in their trilogy fight.

Using the word "bully" does have a pussy feel to it, but I know what he meant. Perry was acting thuggish and talking shit, and he couldn't stand the thought of losing to him. He probably should've just replaced "bully" with "dick" or something.

He was talking to his son. Bully was probably more appropriate than f@cking douchebag.

Nothing wrong with him admitting to being bullied. He's worked through that and now he's a UFC fighter and professional model. Great example for kids going through that kinda shit at school etc..

He was talking to his son. Bully was probably more appropriate than f@cking douchebag.
This. Jouban got sentimental about his boi. When your son has to see a douchebag talk shit to his father on national television and he asks you about it, it goes deeper than just the win. Alan "Beautiful Gatekeeper" Jouban, also beautiful father.

Alan Jouban's next fight is with his childhool bullies, not an immediate rematch with PLATINUM GOAT

Yea I really didn't think it was that bad. He's probably right about Mike Perry and using the word Bully is fine. Bullies are just garbage human beings and its ok for Jouban to dislike them, especially when talking to his son about them.

No shame in losing to Tumenov, guy is one of the best strikers at WW. Reak one dimensional though.

I was really dissapointed in how Mike couldn't handle Jouban's footwork, didn't even try to at least jump on him and start punching when there was less than a minute remaining on a fight he was clearly losing.

Back