ALADDIN Live-Action Movie (Full Trailer Released)

I'll probably mostly tolerate this movie tho unless they fuck up Jafar. It's a Jafar make or break for me

This is a great point. Just like how if they don’t pull off Scar well, Lion King will not be nearly as good as it could otherwise be. When the villain was great in the original, you have to do him/her justice in the adaptation.

This is a great point. Just like how if they don’t pull off Scar well, Lion King will not be nearly as good as it could otherwise be. When the villain was great in the original, you have to do him/her justice in the adaptation.

totes

As I kid I loved Jafar - my fav villian

Total bullshit Mickey Mouse bodied him

lol, what a mess. How did the Genie get through focus groups?

Please dress up Gilbert godfried in a giant red parrot costume

lol, what a mess. How did the Genie get through focus groups?

I withhold judgment. The true test for me will be the never had a friend like me and Prince Ali songs. So much potential there with today’s effects. If they can’t put together awesomeness for either or both, the film is sunk.

Please dress up Gilbert godfried in a giant red parrot costume

Haha. Have they revealed that he is back for this one?

If that cgi parrot opens its beak and anything other than Gottfried’s voice is heard, It will be a travesty.

I can't believe Will Smith is the Genie

It seems so wrong to me

I think Will Smith is capable of doing a good job, but that "big reveal" at the end of the trailer and his lines sucked Lindland's balls.

Its all painfully bland until Smith's appearance at the end which has you wishing it had stayed bland, seriously thats a strong contender for the worst thing in the history of cinema, I had a feeling Guy Ritchie would be involved with creating a contender at some point.

Last edited:
No one asked for Will Smith to be the genie in this. Like to see who they cast as Iago. If it's Charlie Day, I will light myself on fire and run through the streets. Here is hoping they get Booger from Revenge of the Nerds! Dude would be perfect....

All I care about is the first look as Jasmine.

Update: December 18, 2018

First Look at Will Smith as the Genie in Disney's Live-Action ALADDIN Movie

EWCVR1542.43_2187y21821891221.jpg

AL-2198129837281321.jpg

AL-2700_2187892318923913.jpg

Not blue?

<DisgustingHHH>

It’s almost as if they told will smith to just play his fresh prince character. I actually thought the trailer looked good into I heard will smith. Fuck... there’s so many other actors they could have used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back